How can i get used to anal penetration ?

Commit to being chastised and denied, then ask to ONLY be allowed to cum if you cum from being fucked good.

Being the ONLY way you are ever allowed to cum, will make you want, need, and beg to be fucked!
If only it were that easy... yes, my inclinations are to subordinate myself in this way, I'm always closed off... but in the end I just don't have the right guy to do it.

butt plug kits are sold with different sizes. lots of lube , and play with yourself, and learn nipple play. it'll help relax your ass a bit. I've read here that poppers help, but that may not be your thing. just be consistent and don't hurt yourself. make it fun . and also, it feels different when someone else does it. so if you have a partner, have him or her do that to you slowly until you get the size you want in there. good luck on your journey
Poppers work really good during anal sex that's mainly what gay men used them for I love them when I'm sucking cock also

you're right about that. most want to rip and dip. you have to keep searching. there is always someone willing to help and teach and go on this journey.

what worried me was the fact that I got used to penetrating myself a certain way and speed. Then my wife did it a few times, and it hurt cause obviously she's on the outside, so she doesn't know what I like or don't like. so then I thought, seeing a stud just pounding me. and then after I cum, it'll be just pounding , no build up. but once I got used to being a bottom, you really enjoyed being penetrated. I always tell them to go easy and deep , very slowly, then come out, let the pain subside. then go back in slowly and start pounding slowly until they get great rhythm. it's different for everyone, but don't give up. it's a fun journey if you're into it.
That's about the way I enjoy getting fucked and I would always tell them to go slow at first and once they got in there and I was totally relaxed then they can start pounding

In my experience, dildos are a completely different experience than actually being used by a guy.
My first time with another guy was in an adult theater a couple of years ago. I dressed up, went inside and showed myself off to everyone. Standing within a door frame I asked anyone who passed by if he wanted to fuck me. One entered, I closed the door, got down to my knees and blew him off. Then I kneeled down on the fake leather bench and he slowly entered with ease.

With dildos, I close up and have a hard time letting it in. He, on the other hand, had no problem entering at all. I pressed my face against the wall and he started pounding. I blacked out most of the time. I was nervous as hell and can't remember all details. I only remember a couple of situations, where I was pressed against the wall, sweating and he fucked me hard and good. And I really, deeply, wholeheartedly enjoyed it on a totally different level than I do playing with dildos or being penetrated with a strap on.
I guess giving in to a guy, submit to him and being used are a key difference that also help in opening up.

In my experience, dildos are a completely different experience than actually being used by a guy.
My first time with another guy was in an adult theater a couple of years ago. I dressed up, went inside and showed myself off to everyone. Standing within a door frame I asked anyone who passed by if he wanted to fuck me. One entered, I closed the door, got down to my knees and blew him off. Then I kneeled down on the fake leather bench and he slowly entered with ease.

With dildos, I close up and have a hard time letting it in. He, on the other hand, had no problem entering at all. I pressed my face against the wall and he started pounding. I blacked out most of the time. I was nervous as hell and can't remember all details. I only remember a couple of situations, where I was pressed against the wall, sweating and he fucked me hard and good. And I really, deeply, wholeheartedly enjoyed it on a totally different level than I do playing with dildos or being penetrated with a strap on.
I guess giving in to a guy, submit to him and being used are a key difference that also help in opening up.
thats really hot.

last night I got rammed pretty good at an adult lounge we frequent. I wasn't in the mood for it, but next thing I know, my wife was lubing me up and our regular bull there took out his 8" thick tool and began to bang me. my wife invited everyone in the lounge to watch. including a straight couple and a trans couple. it was a great night. having trouble walk today though

It’s already been said, but first is practice. Start small and work your way up. Poppers do relax your muscle and make it easier. Real is better, but don’t start w a BBC. Find an average fella to start. Best if you’re in control to start. Start by lowering yourself onto a cock vs ass up and letting them do as they wish.
A pic of my collection. Being a bottom is not my thing, but it is hot on occasion. I’ve taken the white dildo after a good warm up and lots of lube. I eventually took most of the black one. I have taken some average white guys, but never a BBC.

Attachments

• IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
Start with a small plug and gradually scale up the size, a good bull will train you that way. Plug you up and make you service him, massage it in out if you're good, smack your ass when you're bad. Gradually the pleasure and pain blurs, your prostate stimulation becomes all pleasure and by then you're up to the largest size and you're ready for the real thing.

I have been sucking a BBC for a long time, I thought it was time to kick it up, I was ready for him to fuck me,
I was mentally ready, little lube, and I was sucking him making his cock really hard
he slid in really easy then my ass dilated when that happened a whole world opened up to me
god it felt so good.

I have a bidet with an ******* wand, it’s amazing. I have to be in an almost constant state of readiness. I keep a vegetarian diet. I flush out my bottom before I go out or before I know I may have sex. If you go out first, eat very lightly. Also before you get down to business use a few baby wipes with a powder scent. You NEVER want any offense odors. I always have my butt plug in. I’m 5’5” and petite. Some of you guys would split me wide open if I didn’t prepare for you. Be clean, smell nice, and for me always check for any hair. I love myself totally free of any hair down there or up front. Be his fantasy not his regret.

Back