How can i get used to anal penetration ?

Butt plugs are fine but they usually don't stretch the inner ring. Get a modest size 6-7 dildo, that will work that inner sphincter. I find the inner hurts the most. Same with fingers, boney fingers roughly applied are not comfortable. Aside from that it's called getting fucked for a reason, it's gunna hurt. Put that ass up and back down on it. Let yourself focus on that bulls pleasure. If you're lucky you get fucked long enough to relax and start enjoying it before he floods your bowel.

Butt plugs are fine but they usually don't stretch the inner ring. Get a modest size 6-7 dildo, that will work that inner sphincter. I find the inner hurts the most. Same with fingers, boney fingers roughly applied are not comfortable. Aside from that it's called getting fucked for a reason, it's gunna hurt. Put that ass up and back down on it. Let yourself focus on that bulls pleasure. If you're lucky you get fucked long enough to relax and start enjoying it before he floods your bowel.
good point. I find that when my mouth is busy kissing or sucking, I don't focus on initial pain. but once the pain subsides, it's amazing

That’s fucking hot

Find friend with a little cock. Yes, it will be painful couple first times, but sex with real person it’s so much exciting.

Back