How can i get used to anal penetration ?

i am a beginner in bi-sex. I like a finger or a small plug in my ass. I like the feeling of beeing stuffed a little. I really like the idea of beeing "used" but the moment of penetration ist so scaring and painful that i don't dare to hold still for him... so what is the best way to start
You just have to slowly work up there or fuck a guy with a huge cock and get used to it quickly lol...

What find that works, is relaxing, a good water-based lube and slow insert a dildo. I recommend start small and slowly work up to a larger one! It may not happen overnight. But within a few day you probably be up to a 7 - 8 inches! Also be prepared to cum a lot, because of your prostate getting massaged. It will start feeling really good in your ass. Also beware you may want a real one! Lol

It's mostly a mind game I used to let my girlfriend give me a gallon e-nema as long as I was licking her pussy I didn't feel anything till she orgasmed and pushed my head away then the pain hit same thing with getting ass fucked I think it's the pheromones that keeps our mind off pain I love eating pussy and getting ass fucked

good point. I find that when my mouth is busy kissing or sucking, I don't focus on initial pain. but once the pain subsides, it's amazing
Yeah, if I've got another cock to suck I barely even think about the one using my ass. Other then that a pretty hard spanking knocks the edge off. I slid a bulls belt off while blowing him once. I handed it to him, turned around and knelt in front of him. He gave me a good strong whopping and his cock got stone hard. I got it good and wet with my mouth and in he went at it for a good 15 minutes before cumming inside. My hole barely felt pain until after.

Yeah, if I've got another cock to suck I barely even think about the one using my ass. Other then that a pretty hard spanking knocks the edge off. I slid a bulls belt off while blowing him once. I handed it to him, turned around and knelt in front of him. He gave me a good strong whopping and his cock got stone hard. I got it good and wet with my mouth and in he went at it for a good 15 minutes before cumming inside. My hole barely felt pain until after.
That's awesome. I wish I could get more cream pies

Agree that being ONLY allowed to cum is from being fucked will help in submitting and accepting your role. Still getting past what "everyone will think" and "society's idea of normal " is difficult at best. For myself, I truly love to please more than anything else and had a great woman who knew me and opened my eyes .

Does it feel pleasure???? Having cork in guy ass??!???
It feels pleasure knowing how much you're pleasing someone else. After a little bit, yes that cock will rub you just right inside. The balls will bounce against yours when he starts really taking you deep. You might feel some pain up inside, just try to adjust yourself the best you can. Remember this is about his pleasure and when you take that seed for the first time you'll know the feeling and you'll want it more.

I guess toys, progressive fingering, pegging, and practice have been discussed. But psychology is very important too. The best way to relax prior to the penetration is not to think of yourself as a man; the black guy is the man. You aren't. The first time is all about "breaking the cuck". Your wife can help with that by pegging you in front of the bull and exchanging kisses and caresses with him, so you understand there is one woman and one man in the room. You're accessory. If she cums by the arousal of humping your arse, or by finger stimulation by the bull, that's a plus. After that, it's the black guy's turn. Physically, your boipussy is already well lubed and stretched and depending on his cockhead's shape, a little thrust can bring some 2 inches of black cock inside you. If the emotion is still too much for you, your wife can help by holding you in place and you may watch them again exchanging love. Think: there is a couple in the room having fun. He will start thrusting his thick black shaft further into your boipussy. Pain? Look at your wife. See that stern face? Do you now want to disappoint her? Nope, right? You relax a bit more and soon it will all over. You start to feel fun? Great. Focus on that. Soon you'll notice he starts groaning and you feel his thick cock throbbing. Cum is running down your balls, and it's not yours. You come to the realization it's another man's sperm. Great, right? Well, that's what women feel. Congratulations. Maybe you get to cum as well, as it happened to me. Your wife will first congratulate her bull and kiss him romantically. If she saw your dick getting stiff, your wife will kiss you and tell to you she knew all along you were a faggot. Your inhibitions are all gone. If, however, you start crying, she will come and show to you her motherly instinct, giving you comfort, congratulating you, helping you feel well. One way or the other, you notice he cum inside you, leaving his DNA there. It's the moment of awareness, enjoy it - it's all over. You have been broken. It's a goodbye to that cockiness of yours. That moment is a game changer. Her bull may not do that again, but they will bring you a bi or gay black guy to play with. Your wife will be relieved she now can focus on great sex with black men. And you too. You'll start spotting big cocks in public, brown, white, oriental men. Your ass is now game for them.

Back