How can i get used to anal penetration ?

i am a beginner in bi-sex. I like a finger or a small plug in my ass. I like the feeling of beeing stuffed a little. I really like the idea of beeing "used" but the moment of penetration ist so scaring and painful that i don't dare to hold still for him... so what is the best way to start

i am a beginner in bi-sex. I like a finger or a small plug in my ass. I like the feeling of beeing stuffed a little. I really like the idea of beeing "used" but the moment of penetration ist so scaring and painful that i don't dare to hold still for him... so what is the best way to start

Anal sex is mostly mental. You need to put yourself in the frame of mind of total submission and surrender. You will be amazed what you can take without pain when you are in the right frame of mind.

Be careful and work up to it. The pain in anal is muscle tearing. Progressively sized dildos should help. Push hard when inserting.

Find a top or vers with a small cock first. Have him help stretch you as foreplay.
easy to say "Push hard when inserting". I tried it with a small plug and with my fingers. The last time I squeezed hard, I hurt myself and am a little injured

easy to say "Push hard when inserting". I tried it with a small plug and with my fingers. The last time I squeezed hard, I hurt myself and am a little injured
I can say this, a few years ago I went to an adult store and purchased a 9” thick black dildo. When I got home and opened it up and held it in my hand my first thought was that I wasted my money. Damn it’s much longer and thicker in my hands than in the package. I thought I’ve got to try it out anyway. So I got my smaller one out and lubed it up nicely. I took my time and played for a while. So now it’s time to try out big daddy. I was relaxed as I could get myself, but it wasn’t enough to get the head all the way in but it felt great trying to work on it. It was stretching me little by little. That first night I didn’t even get the head in. But I made progress. I kept this up for several days. Then at some point that head just popped in. It was glorious. Over the next weeks I was taking at least half of that thing with more and more ease. Then I got so good with it I was doing video chats on AFF and Skype would regularly have 10 to 15 viewers watching me. I know that’s not a lot but it made me hot knowing they were getting off over me.

I thought I was ready for the real deal. It was still an adjustment when I got that first BBC. So yes, practice and train, definitely. But be prepared for a little learning curve when it’s real and you’ll be just fine. I was!!

butt plug kits are sold with different sizes. lots of lube , and play with yourself, and learn nipple play. it'll help relax your ass a bit. I've read here that poppers help, but that may not be your thing. just be consistent and don't hurt yourself. make it fun . and also, it feels different when someone else does it. so if you have a partner, have him or her do that to you slowly until you get the size you want in there. good luck on your journey

butt plug kits are sold with different sizes. lots of lube , and play with yourself, and learn nipple play. it'll help relax your ass a bit. I've read here that poppers help, but that may not be your thing. just be consistent and don't hurt yourself. make it fun . and also, it feels different when someone else does it. so if you have a partner, have him or her do that to you slowly until you get the size you want in there. good luck on your journey
Yes, I don't like practicing myself and I hardly make any progress. the kick isn't just getting penetrated or opened, but showing and surrendering and getting prepared in this way. Yes, you're right, it would be ideal to find someone who gets involved in this game - but unfortunately most of them want to get going right away, just a quick fuck ;-( and that is what im not prepared for and not looking for yet

Yes, I don't like practicing myself and I hardly make any progress. the kick isn't just getting penetrated or opened, but showing and surrendering and getting prepared in this way. Yes, you're right, it would be ideal to find someone who gets involved in this game - but unfortunately most of them want to get going right away, just a quick fuck ;-( and that is what im not prepared for and not looking for yet
you're right about that. most want to rip and dip. you have to keep searching. there is always someone willing to help and teach and go on this journey.

what worried me was the fact that I got used to penetrating myself a certain way and speed. Then my wife did it a few times, and it hurt cause obviously she's on the outside, so she doesn't know what I like or don't like. so then I thought, seeing a stud just pounding me. and then after I cum, it'll be just pounding , no build up. but once I got used to being a bottom, you really enjoyed being penetrated. I always tell them to go easy and deep , very slowly, then come out, let the pain subside. then go back in slowly and start pounding slowly until they get great rhythm. it's different for everyone, but don't give up. it's a fun journey if you're into it.

Back