How can i get used to anal penetration ?

100% it hurts so good. Taking BBC is a privilege that we all submit to
Finally got fucked again last week. As I dropped my pants and fell to my knees I knew that big cock was going to hurt. I also knew as soon as I turned my ass up that I was offering my hole for his pleasure. He was nice at first, thinking I might call it off if it hurt too much, but then he really started fucking. He was better then average size and fucked me on my hands and knees for over 20 minutes before burying himself to the balls and unloading inside me. I was so pounded open that the cum just fell out of my hole while I positioned myself to suck him clean and hard again. Took that second load in the mouth. It was a good afternoon.

Finally got fucked again last week. As I dropped my pants and fell to my knees I knew that big cock was going to hurt. I also knew as soon as I turned my ass up that I was offering my hole for his pleasure. He was nice at first, thinking I might call it off if it hurt too much, but then he really started fucking. He was better then average size and fucked me on my hands and knees for over 20 minutes before burying himself to the balls and unloading inside me. I was so pounded open that the cum just fell out of my hole while I positioned myself to suck him clean and hard again. Took that second load in the mouth. It was a good afternoon.
That's why I use a plug before and after. My black bf fills me up when he comes after work and doesn't like stains on the kitchen floor or anywhere else for that matter.

Back