How Can I Find a women to cuckold me?

Miami cuck

Male
From
FL, US
I am a young muscular white guy, 22 years old and extremely open minded. As per being on this website I believe in black superiority 100%, ideally I want to find a women whom could cuckold me and use me for shopping while her lover for BBC develops that is our role as white men

I think you may find it hard to find someone female as a partner to join you in your fantasy as a quick hit. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking your fantasy in any way it's just that what you have is your fantasy where you get aroused by Black male's who make you feel inferior and this arouses you. (based on what you have said in your post) there is nothing wrong with what turns you on in any way but to find someone who shares and understands your sexual world takes time, "a long time" and even then she may not share fantasy and even if she does she may not be willing to live it out. As a suggestion "but only a suggestion" why not find a black guy who is prepared to dominate you, it doesn't have to be sexual as such but may satisfy your needs to be dominated by a black male. for most cuckold couples the sex part is the fun part it's very rarely about domination or submission it's about fun with another person in the mix. I hope this helps and good luck

I think you may find it hard to find someone female as a partner to join you in your fantasy as a quick hit. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking your fantasy in any way it's just that what you have is your fantasy where you get aroused by Black male's who make you feel inferior and this arouses you. (based on what you have said in your post) there is nothing wrong with what turns you on in any way but to find someone who shares and understands your sexual world takes time, "a long time" and even then she may not share fantasy and even if she does she may not be willing to live it out. As a suggestion "but only a suggestion" why not find a black guy who is prepared to dominate you, it doesn't have to be sexual as such but may satisfy your needs to be dominated by a black male. for most cuckold couples the sex part is the fun part it's very rarely about domination or submission it's about fun with another person in the mix. I hope this helps and good luck
First I want to thank you very much for taking the time to read, and respond. I've been searching for answers from others for a while now
I must agree I can see how finding a dominate black men to dominate me can satisfy me, but I do realize I will miss the female aspect of it at some point, nothing arouses me more than the thought of a woman I know or am with "cheating" on me with black men and all I can be used for is shopping

I feel like I've got a fair bit of experience with this. Over the years I've gotten several women to cuckold me. Believe it or not Tinder or main stream online sights have worked well. It's not a matter of finding someone who is automatically into it but rather someone who is open sexually.

I throw out feelers with the women I chat to to get an idea of how naughty they are, are they don or sub, are the into black or not. You can find all this out just by chatting and not giving it all away.

Eventually you have to take the plunge once you've found a woman who is freaky and finds black men attractive. Bring it slowly, talk about watching, talk about cuckolding. Most women who like it don't even know what it is. You'll find most are not into it but you'll also find that there are more than you'd think that like it.

I feel like I've got a fair bit of experience with this. Over the years I've gotten several women to cuckold me. Believe it or not Tinder or main stream online sights have worked well. It's not a matter of finding someone who is automatically into it but rather someone who is open sexually.

I throw out feelers with the women I chat to to get an idea of how naughty they are, are they don or sub, are the into black or not. You can find all this out just by chatting and not giving it all away.

Eventually you have to take the plunge once you've found a woman who is freaky and finds black men attractive. Bring it slowly, talk about watching, talk about cuckolding. Most women who like it don't even know what it is. You'll find most are not into it but you'll also find that there are more than you'd think that like it.
Hey thanks for replying I appreciate other people's knowledge and information, I must say I have thought of going to mainstream social media for this kind of thing just never thought I would see results.

Hey thanks for replying I appreciate other people's knowledge and information, I must say I have thought of going to mainstream social media for this kind of thing just never thought I would see results.

Don't be very explicit in your profile. I did that, thinking that way there would be not question of confusion of what I was looking for in a woman. The sites Pulled my Profile and Deleted my accounts.

Be smarter, than me.

I got cuckoled by another man. It was hot. He gave me to a young guy in an xxx place and watched me suck his dick. While I was sucking him my daddy kept asking the young guy if I was doing a goood job sucking his dick like I wasn't even there. It was hot.​

First I want to thank you very much for taking the time to read, and respond. I've been searching for answers from others for a while now
I must agree I can see how finding a dominate black men to dominate me can satisfy me, but I do realize I will miss the female aspect of it at some point, nothing arouses me more than the thought of a woman I know or am with "cheating" on me with black men and all I can be used for is shopping

Yes it's a tricky one' the problem you have is your fantasy is an "extreme" fantasy whereby you get turned on by domination rather than sex itself and your domination figure is a black male, now don't get me wrong but this is normally a single male fantasy rather than a couple or cuckold thing (by that I mean couples who are in a relationship together) the whole black breeding and black domination thing that you see on the internet really comes from single men (both black and white) very few couples view cuckolding like this, "I know that we don't", and to be honest we have had chats with many other couples who "like us" see cuckolding as a fun thing to do sexually. which is why you will find it difficult. I agree that going mainstream with your needs may help you. they maybe somebody out there that will help you out with this worth a try. However you might still want to explore meeting a black male who will dominate you, it doesn't mean your gay but you might need to get something out your system and then go from there. once again though good luck whatever you decide to do.

Easy. Go for the girl that is sexually active, be friends with her and then get physical with her and tell her you would like an open relationship.

Women who are sexually active and confident can do this.

I love your well thought out advice .. I think you and I should chat

Cuckold relationship is a very complex relationship among the cuckold, the cuckold wife and her bull lovers.

Normally the wife and the husband has a very strong bonding in their relationship even though we can be seen as mean as we are, open our legs for other men while trying to completely cut off our husband from having sex with us etc...

If you just go find any woman who is willing to cuckold you without being your gf or wife or lover then the cuckold relationship is not going to work, or at least both of you won't feel how a cuckold relationship is supposed to feel, the happiness, the confusion, the frustration, the thrill, the excitement, the pride, the satisfaction....

By the way this is a lifestyle not a fantasy.

....Its becoming quite obvious that either a lot of people don't understand cuckolding or the term is making yet another definition change. It makes having conversations regarding it almost impossible anymore as so many have their own definition of its meaning.
....The one big change I'm seeing more and more of are bisexual men who are using females as decoys to bring other men into the sexual relationship ... whether it is to be involved directly with the other males (oral sex, etc) or indirectly (eating the female's creampies, etc).
....This is really not even cuckolding since the primary male (spouse or BF) is using this to have sexual contact with other men. Initially, when the word developed, it was to label married men who's wives were cheating ( usually unknowingly to him) with other men ... he wore the "horns" so to speak. It wasn't a label a man wore pr0udly as practically everyone living in the villages knew he was unable to harness his cheating wife.
....Voluntary cuckolding is much different ... married couples get a recharged desire knowing she's taking lovers ... jealousy, envy, anger, desire, etc .... a giant power pill of emotions all rolled up into one, OR, maybe the man is simply a closet gay and desires to fulfill his desires for sexual relationships with other men. Using his spouse to lure other men into his home is a rather backdoor solution into satisfying that need to sexually interrelate with other men.

Last edited:

Yes I agree.

It may be very difficult to look for a woman who is into this lifestyle.

However, it may be easier to look for a bisexual black guy first, then he
would fuck other women and you will be serving them

I am a young muscular white guy, 22 years old and extremely open minded. As per being on this website I believe in black superiority 100%, ideally I want to find a women whom could cuckold me and use me for shopping while her lover for BBC develops that is our role as white men
you believe you are inferior yet you expect a woman to choose you? Aint gonna work.

Back