How can i convice my bf to being cuckolded

M4r2ii

Male
Hes 23 . I live with my white bf from 5 years ago . I speak with him about my fantasy about bbc. At first he was angry, but now he is scared to loss me and shamed and feel humiliation to become cuckolded by young black lover. Gow can i convince him. Please guided me. I don't want to live him. We are planning to marry in future. Please guide me

Hes 23 . I live with my white bf from 5 years ago . I speak with him about my fantasy about bbc. At first he was angry, but now he is scared to loss me and shamed and feel humiliation to become cuckolded by young black lover. Gow can i convince him. Please guided me. I don't want to live him. We are planning to marry in future. Please guide me
Well this is predominantly between you too but I might make this humble suggestion for consideration. Explain you could not without his agreement be with a bbc or any man. His clear acceptance and agreement that it’s just biology and not a relationship threat showing in fact this path is a huge relationship positive in that it’s done together with him always knowing and able to stop all of it. (and in so doing limit you sexually which if he does then he is not the man for you and so he won’t if he loves you and wants you pleased right). So the key to this outcome is being caged. “If you let me be with the men i sexually want then because i love you i can only do so if you cage your cock showing me you agree better cocks fuck better”. a cage is what smart successful rational men come to desire and want their wives to want as it’s clear it’s about cocks and it’s ring fenced to when caged, so we wear it knowing it will please and enable the women cucks love. From there just make all other cuck actions related to when caged which makes it clear when not, he is in charge. Though when caged, accept the symbolism, stop thinking and enjoy just doing as instructed.

You need to talk with your BF and understand why he is opposed to the idea. If it is fear of losing you, you need to ensure him that you will be with him forever as his wife.

He might be afraid of losing your love, affection. You need to ensure him that you will continue to love him irrespective of the lifestyle.

If he is opposed to the lifestyle itself, then it would be hard to convince him. However, if there is some underlying fear which is stopping him, you need to understand and address that fear and give your BF confidence that the lifestyle won’t affect your mutual love and affection.

there is no shame or humiliation to being a cuck...if he cant support ur needs, is he really the one for u?

You need black cock so fuck one and film in close up stuffing your pussy. Show to your partner if it turns him on tell him who's pussy it is if he don't like it just keep fucking that bbc anyway

If you love him then you should slow it down. Maybe he's ready to share but not be caged, he may not ever be and that should be fine with you. There's also the chance it grows on him but if you truly love him you will be respectful of him. If you have to have black men because they are attractive to you and he can't agree to it then you have to choose what is most important him or them. Finally go to a sex counselor and talk

I can help you train him.

If he's at all ok with the bbc fantasy then odds are he's ok with the cuck part too. Just embarrassed. So find you a bbc and either bring him home or show him some videos you make.
Let him know that you’ll still love him and fuck him, too. There’s no shame in being a cuck these days. Many, many of us are.

If you are serious about cuckolding him. You need to slow it down and go very slowly. The first thing I would do is not bring it up again. You may want to start by picking out a larger bbc dildo and try to incorporate into your lovemaking with him. Start using it little by little each time. Get him used to fucking you less and less. While you ask for the dildo more, start teasing him lightly about his penis size. If he doesn’t have a small penis humiliation fetish, constant teasing him about his size will give him one. Keep him on edge, don’t let him come till you do. He will start to associate that better sex with the bbc dildo and not his cock. The small penis humiliation will hammer that idea home in his head. Once you cum on Bbc dildo, jerk him off teasing him about his size and inadequate cock. He will cum so hard from it. Do this over and over again in bed eventually he will be begging you to fuck bbc while he jerks all over himself

Back