How can a wife say no ?

I was just wondering how can a wife say no or not want to when it comes to cuckolding ? She gets the comfort of a husband but all the great sex of being single. She can have her cake abs eat it to. She gets to have amazing orgasms wben ever she wants.
I got lucky my wife said yes a few years ago and has loved it ever sence.

Me preguntaba cómo puede una esposa decir que no o que no quiere cuando se trata de poner los cuernos. Obtiene el consuelo de un esposo pero todo el gran sexo de estar soltera. Ella puede hacer que sus abdominales de pastel se lo coman. Llega a tener orgasmos asombrosos cuando quiere.
Tuve la suerte de que mi esposa dijo que sí hace unos años y le ha encantado desde entonces.
Mi esposa dijo no, las miles de veces que le pedi que lo haga

I was just wondering how can a wife say no or not want to when it comes to cuckolding ? She gets the comfort of a husband but all the great sex of being single. She can have her cake abs eat it to. She gets to have amazing orgasms wben ever she wants.
I got lucky my wife said yes a few years ago and has loved it ever sence.
I think my wife was originally suspicious. They find it hard to see why we would want it and look for an ulterior motive. The strongest motive they feel is that he wants to sleep with other women. It has taken me a long time to reassure my wife that that is not the reason.

Back