How big does the bull need to be for you?

I’m new to the cuckold concept - but it seems as though the point is to add excitement by watching your wife experience something new or better. In general something that will excite her and give her an erotic experience. That said, it seems as though that experience requires a “BBC” or in some cases a BWC, or just a big black bull regardless of cock size. So what is the threshold for a bull to “measure up?” I ask because in the meet-up forum, I see requests for BBCs and I see bull advertising their availability, but it struck me as odd that none of them are posting any actual measurements. If the bull claims to be big, and truly believes he is, what if his opinion of big is 5” long and 5” in circumference? And what if the couple is hoping for at least 7” long and 6” in circumference? What if the bull shows up and is smaller than the cuck? If my wife wanted a bull and one showed up smaller than me I might throw him out lol. Not to be mean but it would seem to be pointless to follow through at that point. And with all the trouble that is wasted, wouldn’t it have been averted if accurate measurements were posted? I don’t know, but I’m curious what your thoughts are, especially since I feel like I’m close to borderline being a good candidate for being a bull myself. Thanks for reading my rant!
This is an excellent question.....I've had so many black guys waste my time thinking they have a BBC....in my head I'm thinking well you're missing the first "B" lol....my definition of a BBC is 8" and bigger......but to answer your question....I am strictly looking for 9"+ and has to be a good thickness too. ♠️🍆👸

MINIMUM 10 " and large (3 " is very good but larger are welcome 👍🏿🥰 ) As I am a real Queen Size and that I am able to be DP in my black owned pussy and ass ad the same time be 2 cocks measuring 13 " and 13.5 " ...It was and is ( as they still fuck me in front of my caged cucky with his 0.47 " clit 🐣🤣😋😍 ) really the ultimate boby pleasures for me as the bull in my pussy can easely go beyond my fornix / my cervical and offert me the most powerful orgasms à women can ever have and it is so intense and strobg that the orgasms can last 1 hour or more...waaaooouuw I LOVE IT

MINIMUM 10 " and large (3 " is very good but larger are welcome 👍🏿🥰 ) As I am a real Queen Size and that I am able to be DP in my black owned pussy and ass ad the same time be 2 cocks measuring 13 " and 13.5 " ...It was and is ( as they still fuck me in front of my caged cucky with his 0.47 " clit 🐣🤣😋😍 ) really the ultimate boby pleasures for me as the bull in my pussy can easely go beyond my fornix / my cervical and offert me the most powerful orgasms à women can ever have and it is so intense and strobg that the orgasms can last 1 hour or more...waaaooouuw I LOVE IT
The area on top of my cervix is my spot too.

I love it when the biggest cocks pound my cervix and in my ass it can go even deeper.

I love it when the biggest cocks pound my cervix and in my ass it can go even deeper.
I am so happy to see that I am not the only one who love it very big and indeed in my ass also it can go much deeper but U didn't mention it in my first message as no human being has a cock of 15 or 20 " inch and my caged cucky 🐣🤣😋😍is then so happy 👍🥰to pound my ass with enormous strap on dildos whuch give so strong orgasms and make me ALWAYS squirt 😋😋😍😍

I am so happy to see that I am not the only one who love it very big and indeed in my ass also it can go much deeper but U didn't mention it in my first message as no human being has a cock of 15 or 20 " inch and my caged cucky 🐣🤣😋😍is then so happy 👍🥰to pound my ass with enormous strap on dildos whuch give so strong orgasms and make me ALWAYS squirt 😋😋😍😍
Where are you guys we have really nice respectful guy who travels to see me,every 3 months,maybe you guys in closer to him than we are.

Back