How about a little Honesty here

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
Okay people i know this has been posted before, and will probably be posted again but i am gonna post it anyway. Be honest with everyone and yourself, how many of you ladies, couples are willing into the lifestyle and really looking, and how many are here just for the fantasy of it but have no intentions on going through? I only ask because there is a inordinate amount of posting from Guys, and Women stating " SEEKING BBC" and some of there people are in States where there is a huge African American population, so i am wondering what is wrong with the black men in your area are you willing looking and seeking or is this just some fantasy you have, or is it some kind of sick twisted TROLL GAME for you?

While I believe that the nature of your question is sincere, I would suggest that it is pointless. The very nature of such an open website means that you can get a lot of people who don’t want to or can’t meet.
You may want to see this site as one of a number of tools to meet couples/hot wives; other tools could be attending events and actually meeting people with the aim of creating your own network so ultimately you don’t depend on internet meets. When that happens you can enjoy the excellent gifs, videos and occasionally insightful topics, and maybe while you are doing so a meet might happen. Good luck.

Maybe that saying "Help those who want & need help, Ignore those that don't, and the Wisdom to know the difference".

Dayton, Ohio is a pretty big town ... been there many times. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies in THAT town looking for guys. Maybe do a quick & honest assessment of yourself, even "ask some ladies for their suggestions as to improving your appearance and/or attracting ladies like them." Seems like a nice indirect way of telling a white lady you find her attractive, and starting a conversation.
I'm not implying, but I imagine expecting white ladies to approach you, or acting as if you have something THEY want ... aren't exactly things that work too well. I think most ladies like that subtle approach.

Okay people i know this has been posted before, and will probably be posted again but i am gonna post it anyway. Be honest with everyone and yourself, how many of you ladies, couples are willing into the lifestyle and really looking, and how many are here just for the fantasy of it but have no intentions on going through? I only ask because there is a inordinate amount of posting from Guys, and Women stating " SEEKING BBC" and some of there people are in States where there is a huge African American population, so i am wondering what is wrong with the black men in your area are you willing looking and seeking or is this just some fantasy you have, or is it some kind of sick twisted TROLL GAME for you?

It's a troll game for most and for pic collectors and gay white males probably hoping to collect your pics to jack to, etc. etc. People here are so sick some of them even take out memberships just to troll and make fake posts and appearances, like this guy (see screen grab below) who liked your OP. This dude contacted me last week and sent several pics of another member's wife to me in a private message, plus pics of other men's cocks claiming it was his as a show of how small he was and how badly he needed a man to help him with his wife. The sickos and fakers here far out number the people who are real.

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 10.46.23 AM.png

I am in it and willing, I've been having lots of fun

Moot question coming from an unverified member who's been on since 2012. And since we're being all honest....the manor in which that question is phrased makes me wonder about YOUR authenticity.

Moot question coming from an unverified member who's been on since 2012. And since we're being all honest....the manor in which that question is phrased makes me wonder about YOUR authenticity.
"Moot question coming from an unverified member who's been on since 2012" And why is it moot, because you say it is, because i have not taken the time do what you require, to prove to you that i am real, and may i ask who the fuck are you, and i should i be concerned about how and what you feel about me, tell me again why ? Also I did not know all the people in all the world, elected you to be the Grammar and Sentence structuring sheriff. Get one thing straight i am not here for your validation or any other males validation, it was a simple fucking question, and here you go doing what brothers always do, try to throw shade on some one because you got nothing better to do, here is a ideal bro " You do you and let me do me" how about that?

Last edited:
"Moot question coming from an unverified member who's been on since 2012" And why is it moot, because you say it is, because i have not taken the time do what you require, to prove to you that i am real, and may i ask who the fuck are you, and i should i be concerned about how and what you feel about me? Also I did not know all the people in all the world, elected you to be the Grammar and Sentence structuring sheriff. Get one thing straight i am not here for your validation or any other males validation, it was a simple fucking question, and here you go doing what brothers always do, try to throw shade on some one because you got nothing better to do, here is a ideal bro " You do you and let me do me" how about that?
LOL....how am I stopping you from "being you" ...oh come on! Dude. You posted in a open forum, thus by definition you're inviting responses. Even those that question what you're saying. That's kind of the point isn't it? Or do you think that only people who are "allowed" to respond are the ones that agree with you and what you're saying? I would argue that it's YOU that aren't allowing me to do me. LOL.
And...just so we're clear, my questioning of the phrasing you used had nothing to do with grammar or sentence structure(no need to capitalize those).

This seems to be a running theme here. Folks post something...then get all butt-hurt if someone offers a differing view point.
1584215052460.png

LOL....how am I stopping you from "being you" ...oh come on! Dude. You posted in a open forum, thus by definition you're inviting responses. Even those that question what you're saying. That's kind of the point isn't it? Or do you think that only people who are "allowed" to respond are the ones that agree with you and what you're saying? I would argue that it's YOU that aren't allowing me to do me. LOL.
And...just so we're clear, my questioning of the phrasing you used had nothing to do with grammar or sentence structure(no need to capitalize those).

This seems to be a running theme here. Folks post something...then get all butt-hurt if someone offers a differing view point.
View attachment 3211454
a different view point i can take, but that is not what you are trying to do, what you are trying to do is throw shade, because you got nothing better to do, what view point did you offer that had anything to do with the question, go ahead throw something together i will wait? Oh look folks he can also find GIFS online, thinking he actually did something, wow what's next?

a different view point i can take, but that is not what you are trying to do, what you are trying to do is throw shade, because you got nothing better to do, what view point did you offer that had anything to do with the question, go ahead throw something together i will wait? Oh look folks he can also find GIFS online, thinking he actually did something, wow what's next?

Well...what I posted isn't a gif. It's just a picture. The gif was posted by @rudeboybull...so you might wanna take that up with him. So...at what point did I "throw shade"? By questioning your authenticity? Exactly how does that "throw shade" isn't that the same thing you're doing...but just to the entire board? The view point I offer is this: You've been on this site since 2012. You're not verified. You've no media posted. In your profile you state" "As of now my hand is my sex partner". In another post you're looking for help: "Does anyone else have any warnings for sites that dont pan out or sites that actually work besides this one?"(your words). So...perhaps instead of calling out the board, you might wanna take a look at YOUR game and the ways in which you can improve it. As i stated in a previous post: It's very curious how some folks here seem to have no problem or issues meeting people. Some seem to meet new people all the time. While others seem to always struggle and complain. Why do you think that is? Just luck? LOL.
Nah..it's skill and game. So work on that. Good luck.

Back