Hotwives.....Why Splash Mocha vs Other LS Events?

Like a few others have said, it's the quality that drove us towards Splash. We began with couples swinging. But the amount of hot ass wives and overweight, bald, unattractive, small endowed husbands were a complete turn off. Plus, I just grew to love sharing her more with black men. I would see white men look at her and all I could think about was this fucking guy doesn't deserve to lay a hand on my woman. Now, I see a black man doing it and fucking turns me on like nothing else.

We will be at Splash in ATL next month.

Not really a full social media platform. Telegram is more like a messaging platform that supports group chats. It's like Kik, if you're familiar with that, but without the ads and spam bots, and with better privacy controls, support for more profile pictures, etc. They'll invite you to the Splash group channels on Telegram when you register for the event. They're high enough traffic you'll probably want to mute them (honestly, your phone would be vibrating every 30 seconds if you left notifications on), but they're a great way to chat with folks you might like to meet at the event.
Man you ain’t lying about putting the notifications on mute!! Buzzing all day and night!

Would love to know if and when there's a event in the northern Mississippi area?
So far Splash happens in Ft. Lauderdale, Houston and Atlanta. I've heard rumors of that expanding. You can watch their site for event announcements. Tickets (especially for Florida) sell out fast. There's an event in Dayton, Ohio called 2Tall that's reportedly similar, but I can't speak from experience on that one. I second @vej54 's recommendation to join Kasidie, or whichever lifestyle site is biggest in your area (besides Kasidie, there's SDC, SLS, SZC, etc.). Event promotors will definitely post their events on sites like that. Making friends with people who go to them is helpful as well.

Last Day of Splash Mocha Nov/2022......any attendees?

LOL...stupid question they're too busy....."well let your imagination finish the sentence"

We took a deep look at Splash Mocha Ft Lauderdale in August this year but decided against it. The main thing was the cost. I believe the day passes were over $300 USD per day. That was just tickets, no drinks, no food, nada. For a 3 day weekend, and having to travel cross country from where we are, it just did not make sense. My wife has no problems getting BBC where are now. So, to go all the way to Florida and pay $300 a day for the privilege of having some BBCs fuck my wife just did not work for us.

We took a deep look at Splash Mocha Ft Lauderdale in August this year but decided against it. The main thing was the cost. I believe the day passes were over $300 USD per day. That was just tickets, no drinks, no food, nada. For a 3 day weekend, and having to travel cross country from where we are, it just did not make sense. My wife has no problems getting BBC where are now. So, to go all the way to Florida and pay $300 a day for the privilege of having some BBCs fuck my wife just did not work for us.
Affirmative.....better to receive excellent service at home or nearby.

Perfectly stated with the immediate benefits.....
A friend and I checked out this event this year. Yes as Canadians we needed a passport. Which we had. Then we checked out the air lines. There where no deals or near deals. Same with the hotels. Then we saw the day ticket 🎟 prices. There were the trip killers.

then we checked out the last minute trips to Morocco or Egypt. A few more checks and we found a round trip to both including accommodations for ten days was the same as 3 days in Florida. I contacted a gentlemen in Morocco for info but got ghosted. However another gentleman got in touch. Turned out he had a friend in Egypt. Had two days of tourist and three nights of play time in each. Best part they showed up at the airport with test results and took us to be tested again with them.

on a side note they loved the fact we brought our own box’s of covid tests with us. Locally they are still giving the tests away at both the ******* store and the grocery store if you want one. The box’s hold five tests Each.

Will be meeting up with them again in mid December in the Dutch part of the Virgin Islands. They are going Scuba Diving there.

A friend and I checked out this event this year. Yes as Canadians we needed a passport. Which we had. Then we checked out the air lines. There where no deals or near deals. Same with the hotels. Then we saw the day ticket 🎟 prices. There were the trip killers.

then we checked out the last minute trips to Morocco or Egypt. A few more checks and we found a round trip to both including accommodations for ten days was the same as 3 days in Florida. I contacted a gentlemen in Morocco for info but got ghosted. However another gentleman got in touch. Turned out he had a friend in Egypt. Had two days of tourist and three nights of play time in each. Best part they showed up at the airport with test results and took us to be tested again with them.

on a side note they loved the fact we brought our own box’s of covid tests with us. Locally they are still giving the tests away at both the ******* store and the grocery store if you want one. The box’s hold five tests Each.

Will be meeting up with them again in mid December in the Dutch part of the Virgin Islands. They are going Scuba Diving there.
Exactly our sentiments. Splash Mocha works for some people like hotwives who want a high volume and BBCs who are in a target rich environment. But not for us. My hotwife gets sore after a couple of big ones so its doubtful if we can take full advantage of all the BBCs around. In our region, there used to be a BBC gangbang group and we have attended one of their parties before. Plus she has a BBC bull regular. I am surprised there are not more BBC play groups in Florida. Fees for attending a Splash Mocha can't be cheap for BBCs. Much more economical to rent a hotel suite and party there.

Back