Hotwives.....Why Splash Mocha vs Other LS Events?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Ladies,

various LS events exist but, why Splash Mocha versus other Events/resorts where your sexual/emotional needs will
be equally prioritised by any and all male (even some women) playmates?

Let's her the specifics ladies....(hey husbands you contribution is just as valuable).

We are kind of bored with the swing scene. We'd like to check out Hedo some day, and we sometimes enjoy local BDSM gatherings, lifestyle house parties or nightclub takeovers, but Splash Mocha is its own beast, for sure. We haven't really seen eye to eye with the organizers' response to COVID and their refund policy, so believe me, we've looked for similar events. So far, we haven't found anything in the US quite like it. The biggest reasons that come to mind at the moment are:

a. Splash has more of what my wife is primarily looking for (namely, black men who enjoy white hotwives) than other events we can afford to travel to. The closest thing we've found was a week long event in the French Riviera, but that's not something we'll be able to entertain any time soon.

b. We don't have to hide anything about our dynamic at Splash. We meet bulls who like the way we play, we can connect with other cuckold couples, and enjoy an environment with a lot less judgment than we find elsewhere. We put time and effort into the outfits we will both wear for each night's theme, and present ourselves as a couple. Not everyone there is into what we are by any stretch, but what we're into is largely welcome there and we've met lots of great people we continue to stay in touch with.

My wife and I have very little interest in regular couple swapping, if there's not some element of kink, power exchange, and/or interracial play. Average, first-time sex with someone else's spouse is rarely better than the sex we have together. Splash Mocha is geared specifically to those with an interracial preference, and it's predominantly black males who like to meet and play with white couples, which suits us fine. They do a great job making sure there's a good ratio of couples and single black men, and they vet and mentor men so they understand how to approach people in the lifestyle. So if that's your flavor, nothing else caters to it as specifically, nor as well. The same company does Splash Events, which are not specifically interracial events, but a regular swingers takeover isn't really what we're looking for.

Last edited:
We are kind of bored with the swing scene. We'd like to check out Hedo some day, and we sometimes enjoy local BDSM gatherings, lifestyle house parties or nightclub takeovers, but Splash Mocha is its own beast, for sure. We haven't really seen eye to eye with the organizers' response to COVID and their refund policy, so believe me, we've looked for similar events. So far, we haven't found anything in the US quite like it. The biggest reasons that come to mind at the moment are:

a. Splash has more of what my wife is primarily looking for (namely, black men who enjoy white housewives) than other events we can afford to travel to. The closest thing we've found was a week long event in the French Riviera, but that's not something we'll be able to entertain any time soon.

b. We don't have to hide anything about our dynamic at Splash. We meet bulls who like the way we play, we can connect with other cuckold couples, and enjoy an environment with a lot less judgment than we find elsewhere. We put time and effort into the outfits we will both wear for each night's theme, and present ourselves as a couple. Not everyone there is into what we are by any stretch, but what we're into is largely welcome there and we've met lots of great people we continue to stay in touch with.

My wife and I have very little interest in regular couple swapping, if there's not some element of kink, power exchange, and/or interracial play. Average, first-time sex with someone else's spouse is rarely better than the sex we have together. Splash Mocha is geared specifically to those with an interracial preference, and it's predominantly black males who like to meet and play with white couples, which suits us fine. They do a great job making sure there's a good ratio of couples and single black men, so if that's your flavor, nothing else caters to it as specifically. The same company does Splash Events, which are not specifically interracial events, but a regular swingers takeover isn't really what we're looking for.
What’s this event in the French Riviera? Do you have a name?

a. Splash has more of what my wife is primarily looking for (namely, black men who enjoy white housewives) than other events we can afford to travel to. The closest thing we've found was a week long event in the French Riviera, but that's not something we'll be able to entertain any time soon.

My wife and I have very little interest in regular couple swapping, if there's not some element of kink, power exchange, and/or interracial play. Average, first-time sex with someone else's spouse is rarely better than the sex we have together. Splash Mocha is geared specifically to those with an interracial preference, and it's predominantly black males who like to meet and play with white couples, which suits us fine. They do a great job making sure there's a good ratio of couples and single black men, so if that's your flavor, nothing else caters to it as specifically. The same company does Splash Events, which are not specifically interracial events, but a regular swingers takeover isn't really what we're looking for.

(Mostly) everything of what they said!

The focus Splash offers where everyone very clearly knows why they are there is very, very nice. Splash is all about women getting fucked, a lot, by black men. If you are a woman who is there, it is understood that's why you're there. Consent is -still- crucial, and the men were overwhelmingly courteous and respectful.

This differs significantly from typical swinging events, which can feel a lot like the high school dating scene. And in that scene, you have a lot of folks who don't seem to know exactly what they want. This makes couple play extremely challenging - not the least because there are many disproportionate couples in the typical LS (women is hot, man is a bloated saggy troll).

So, for us, Splash and IR-focused events have risen to the top of our preferences, and we will book those over regular LS events.

Agree With much that’s been said. I think Splash Mocha is specific in it’s purpose and those attending do so with purpose. The others just seem so diverse, in sense the desires or intent are so varied, a lot of time is wasted just trying to figure out the many dynamics in play. At splash there’s no wondering “what are they looking for?”.

What’s this event in the French Riviera? Do you have a name?
I may have misspoken. It's in Cap D'Agde, which is in southeast France on the Mediterranean Coast, but I guess it's not part of the French Riviera proper.

G00dfellaz USA - Black to Cap:

Ft. Lauderdale Splash was fun… the real enjoyment came from making long term connections and being immersed in that environment for a week around the same people. My wife garnered a lot of solid long-term connects and we made a few lifetime friends in a very short time… Splash mocha events are very good towards connecting those that are looking for this specific dynamic. The only thing that suprised me about the event was the amount of swingers/couple-swappers that attend these events, so it is definitely more diverse than just the hotwife/black guy dynamic. If you are staying at the main hotel, the main nightly events are irrelevant because all the sauce is what happens during the day leading up to the night. They have tons of seminars you can attend as well… stuff like dick worship lol its hilarious and playful (i dont care to attend that stuff but my wife went with a friend). The main photographer for the event be-friended us and showed us a great time all around Southern Florida.. impromptu photo shoots in our hotel room involving multiple people (all classy and no nudity) crazy things happening. So many women approached me asking if my wife was into women and they were interested… I got approached by couples.. its crazy and fun. We are looking forward towards attending the event next year in Ft. Lauderdale. Splash in Florida is a different breed and I would certainly recommend it.
Thank you firewaterfox. That was the exact answer we were looking for to our question. Which was, if there were couple to couple interactions at Splash, couple swapping etc. And it appears from your post that there is. Great to hear. We will be there in August for the the Ft Lauderdale one.

Thank you firewaterfox. That was the exact answer we were looking for to our question. Which was, if there were couple to couple interactions at Splash, couple swapping etc. And it appears from your post that there is. Great to hear. We will be there in August for the the Ft Lauderdale one.
Yes, I didn't mean to imply there aren't "regular" swingers there as well. There definitely are, they just tend to be couples with some kind of interest in interracial sex, or at least in a party with a lot more black men in attendance than you might normally encounter in the lifestyle. And there's absolutely lots of interaction between couples, not just couples and single men. We keep in touch with several couples we've met at one of the two Splash Mocha events we've gone to so far. It's been great to meet other couples into some of the same things we are (BDSM, cuckoldry, chastity, etc.), in an environment that welcomes it all, because those aren't connections we're able to make at most other functions in the lifestyle. But we've met plenty of couples who were there for reasons outside of those things as well, and have enjoyed interacting with all of them, and hearing about the ways they were all enjoying their time there.

I'm glad you decided to check out the party in August. I think anyone interested in any aspect of the lifestyle would have fun at a hotel takeover like Splash Events throws, and those with an interest in interracial play of any kind are unlikely to find a lot of other experiences like Splash Mocha or there. We're excited about to be headed to Ft. Lauderdale in July.

Last edited:
These threads are super informative as we are contemplating the August Ft Lauderdale event. Only thing is we would be staying offsite at a personal residence so we would just get a day pass... seems like there is lot of build up throughout the day so I imainge if we get there early enough we could be part of that...question on logistics...where are most people hooking up? In their rooms or in play rooms? Given we are off site is there areas in the play rooms that are more private for a MFM type of play or is it geared more towards group play?

These threads are super informative as we are contemplating the August Ft Lauderdale event. Only thing is we would be staying offsite at a personal residence so we would just get a day pass... seems like there is lot of build up throughout the day so I imainge if we get there early enough we could be part of that...question on logistics...where are most people hooking up? In their rooms or in play rooms? Given we are off site is there areas in the play rooms that are more private for a MFM type of play or is it geared more towards group play?
There's LOTS of play space, some beds more private than others, but none offer a closable door situation. Think hotel convention center big ball rooms, with lots of beds in them. Some beds have curtains you can close, like a cabana. Some are along walls and you could choose a corner space for a little more privacy, and some are just wide out in the open. Some (in the "wife watching" room) have curtains on three sides and a small row of chairs on the fourth side for "semi-private" exhibitionism. My wife got down in one of those areas at our first Splash but it wasn't her favorite, and we didn't do much in group play areas at our last event. We still like making a few rounds in the play areas to hang out, see and be seen, flirt, etc., and maybe make use of some of the BDSM equipment in the "red room." We stop in the dance hall a few times (and usually find ourselves wishing more people would dance) and then wind up finding people to take back to our (or their) room. We don't really like feeling like we're desperate to trawl the play areas at the end of the night though, so we've enjoyed being able to network a bit on Telegram and get invited to some little parties/meet-and-greets in private rooms.

All of that except the private room to retire to would be available to you on a day pass. Even being invited to other rooms (but you can't stay overnight). And I mean, clearly there are plenty of people who don't mind playing in the shared play areas. You'll see plenty of it going on, and I imagine those with a voyeuristic streak have plenty to look at. That's not my wife's favorite way to play though, so for us, a day pass seems less than ideal. We've thought about the "overflow" hotel in the past, when one was offered, for events that had already sold out for the main hotel, and ultimately decided against it because we thought it was unlikely we meet people in the main hotel who wanted to follow us back to our place to play. I think that was a common sentiment, because they're not even doing an overflow hotel in Ft. Lauderdale this summer, they're just doing two events a month apart.

Not sure if this is helpful. I think there are plenty of people who would have no problem getting their money's worth out of a day pass. But given our play preferences, I doubt my wife will ever want to go to Splash if we can't get our own room on-premise.

Last edited:
There's LOTS of play space, some beds more private than others, but none are like closable door situation. Think hotel convention center big ball rooms, with lots of beds. Some have curtains you can close, some are along walls and you could choose a corner space for a little more privacy, and some are just wide out in the open. Some (in the "wife watching" room) have curtains on three sides and a small row of chairs on the fourth side for "semi-private" exhibitionism. My wife got down in one of those areas at our first Splash but it wasn't her favorite and we didn't do much in group play areas at our last event. We still like making a few rounds in the play areas to hang out, see and be seen, flirt, etc., and maybe make use of some of the BDSM equipment in the "red room." We stop in the dance hall a few times (and usually wishing more people would dance) and then wind up finding people to take back to our (or their) room. We've also been able to network a bit on Telegram and get invited to some little parties/meet-and-greets in private rooms.

All of that except the private room to retire to would be available to you on a day pass. Even being invited to other rooms (but you can't stay overnight). And I mean, clearly there are plenty of people who don't mind playing in the shared play areas. You'll see plenty of it going on, and I imagine those with a voyeuristic streak have plenty to look at. That's not my wife's favorite way to play though, so for us, a day pass seems less than ideal. We've thought about the "overflow" hotel in the past, when one was offered, for events that had already sold out for the main hotel, and ultimately decided against it because we thought it was unlikely we meet people in the main hotel who wanted to follow us back to our place to play. I think that was a common sentiment, because they're not even doing an overflow hotel in Ft. Lauderdale this summer, they're just doing two events a month apart.

Not sure if this is helpful. I think there are plenty of people who would have no problem getting their money's worth out of a day pass. But given our play preferences, I doubt my wife will ever want to go to Splash if we can't get our own room on-premise.
Thank you again very helpful!

There's LOTS of play space, some beds more private than others, but none are like closable door situation. Think hotel convention center big ball rooms, with lots of beds. Some have curtains you can close, some are along walls and you could choose a corner space for a little more privacy, and some are just wide out in the open. Some (in the "wife watching" room) have curtains on three sides and a small row of chairs on the fourth side for "semi-private" exhibitionism. My wife got down in one of those areas at our first Splash but it wasn't her favorite and we didn't do much in group play areas at our last event. We still like making a few rounds in the play areas to hang out, see and be seen, flirt, etc., and maybe make use of some of the BDSM equipment in the "red room." We stop in the dance hall a few times (and usually wishing more people would dance) and then wind up finding people to take back to our (or their) room. We've also been able to network a bit on Telegram and get invited to some little parties/meet-and-greets in private rooms.

Thank you for the information and it paints a great picture of the event. There is mention of a group chat on some social media platform where people attending can chat with each other? We plan to by the day passes ourselves, and stay at a different hotel.

There is mention of a group chat on some social media platform where people attending can chat with each other?
Not really a full social media platform. Telegram is more like a messaging platform that supports group chats. It's like Kik, if you're familiar with that, but without the ads and spam bots, and with better privacy controls, support for more profile pictures, etc. They'll invite you to the Splash group channels on Telegram when you register for the event. They're high enough traffic you'll probably want to mute them (honestly, your phone would be vibrating every 30 seconds if you left notifications on), but they're a great way to chat with folks you might like to meet at the event.

a. Splash has more of what my wife is primarily looking for (namely, black men who enjoy white hotwives) than other events we can afford to travel to. The closest thing we've found was a week long event in the French Riviera, but that's not something we'll be able to entertain any time soon.

My wife and I have very little interest in regular couple swapping, if there's not some element of kink, power exchange, and/or interracial play. Average, first-time sex with someone else's spouse is rarely better than the sex we have together. Splash Mocha is geared specifically to those with an interracial preference, and it's predominantly black males who like to meet and play with white couples, which suits us fine. They do a great job making sure there's a good ratio of couples and single black men, and they vet and mentor men so they understand how to approach people in the lifestyle. So if that's your flavor, nothing else caters to it as specifically, nor as well. The same company does Splash Events, which are not specifically interracial events, but a regular swingers takeover isn't really what we're looking for.
Very well stated! I’m a single black male splash vet. You are speaking facts!

Back