Hotwives that only fuck black men

No offense but did you just drop to earth on a meteorite? You are either in denial or just plain naïve .
Thank you to all the open and honest wives for challenging his unfounded claim. As a white, submissive, cuckold husband, I can also attest for my own wife. Once she experienced her first ever black bull, she craved only BBC. He shared my wife with his black friends and she became totally addicted. He then told her to shut me off completely in order to keep the relationships going. She did as she was told and went 100% BBC only for the next 3 years. Cream pie cleanup duty was my one and only access to her body during those 3 years in Boston. I loved every minute.

i could claim sammy only fucks black, but that would not be 100% true despite the majority of her lovers are black as that is both hers and my preference but she also fucks white cocks
truthfully how any are honestly black only!!!

As a couple chemistry is more important, when doing a single guy must be black
I am mixed, so I have met women, wives and couples that only want Dark Skin BBC. I get it, and I think every woman should have sex with whoever they "choose". This site is a celebration of women. Thats why I love it and thats why I have stayed for so long
Ill be in IE area, early Jan, been talking to a few couples. if you want to chat toon

Back