Hotwives that only fuck black men

Your husband is very lucky to still have marital intimacy with you. Glad to hear that you have active extramarital relationships with black men on the side as well.
Uhm... I married him. I am the lucky one. I got a winner. How many husbands would not only love and respect a woman but also allow her to explore her wild side while committing to her 100%? I won the lottery with my husband.

Why would I stop having sex with him? I truly love him and if he says "STOP" I will stop. Black cock is a side thing for me, just like I am a side thing for black cock. I don't care how good the sex is, who would trade a great husband for a side thing? Great sex is way easier to find than someone who loves you despite all of your imperfections. I'm horny not stupid 😂

Last edited:
Uhm... I married him. I am the lucky one. I got a winner. How many husbands would not only love and respect a woman but also allow her to explore her wild side while committing to her 100%? I won the lottery with my husband.

Why would I stop having sex with him? I truly love him and if he says "STOP" I will stop. Black cock is a side thing for me, just like I am a side thing for black cock. I don't care how good the sex is, who would trade a great husband for a side thing? Great sex is way easier to find than someone who loves you despite all of your imperfections. I'm horny not stupid 😂
Love your well reasoned response. You have a wonderful attitude as does your husband. You obviously have a very strong marriage. Congrats

Love your well reasoned response. You have a wonderful attitude as does your husband. You obviously have a very strong marriage. Congrats
Yes, my marraige is #1 in my life. Someone who will love and cherish me despite all of my demons. Someone who will still be there when I am no longer young and beautiful. Wouldn't put anything else above that 😊

Yes, my marraige is #1 in my life. Someone who will love and cherish me despite all of my demons. Someone who will still be there when I am no longer young and beautiful. Wouldn't put anything else above that 😊
Our marriage is number 1 for my wife and I as well. I adore my wife and love seeing how happy she gets after she has been sexually satisfied by her black boyfriends. I am unable to sexually satisfy her and I am OK with that knowledge. However she gets all of her emotional needs met within our marriage.

We had a white bull once and both instantly regretted it. He was dominant and well endowed, so we obviously weren’t going to not let him have his way. Too much emphasis on humiliating me and it seemed to be a form of compensating. Way, way too rough with anal on her. We both loved and hated the fact that we both ended up cumming despite his asshole approach LOL. Never again!

I do fuck only black man I've fucked only black men for years now . my husband doesn't get access to my pussy at all and we're loving it I've lock them up in chastity and I get so horny he wants my pussy so bad but he's not and never gonna get it from now on my pussy is only accessible by big black cock

I need to give u sum 🍆

Back