Hotwives - Honestly, what's the biggest black cock you ever had?

10" x 8" right here baby. I'll have tears running down your face and cum running down your legs...

10" X 8" would place you right up there in second place of Edwin. Edwin was my university friend and roommate to whom fell the pleasure of not only giving Pam, my wife, her first ever strange cock, other than my own that is, she was one of those very rare virgins when we married, his was the first black cock she ever had. It was a mesmerizing sight watching as Edwin guided his over 11" X 7 1/2" massive black intruder deep into Pam's love nest! It took awhile before her pussy was stretched sufficiently to accommodate Edwin's manhood, I assure you however, neither one of them begrudged the time!
P.S. For the curious amongst you, yes, he went in bareback!

10" X 8" would place you right up there in second place of Edwin. Edwin was my university friend and roommate to whom fell the pleasure of not only giving Pam, my wife, her first ever strange cock, other than my own that is, she was one of those very rare virgins when we married, his was the first black cock she ever had. It was a mesmerizing sight watching as Edwin guided his over 11" X 7 1/2" massive black intruder deep into Pam's love nest! It took awhile before her pussy was stretched sufficiently to accommodate Edwin's manhood, I assure you however, neither one of them begrudged the time!
P.S. For the curious amongst you, yes, he went in bareback!
Outstanding!!! I love a good lust story!!

Wife had 11 inches in Bentonville Arkansas, couple over 9 in Denver and one 10 inch one home in Canada and lots of 6,7, 8 and 9 inches all shapes colors and thickness. She was never impressed with size as much as attitude and big is difficult to handle. Sucking big and curved cocks is hard work lol

Back