Hotwives - Honestly, what's the biggest black cock you ever had?

My first BBC was 8" and very thick. I had so many like that size and some were 10" but the biggest I had was a guy from Los Angeles I met in a bar and he had a solid 12" very thick cock..........it was like a dream come true and I had wonderful fuck sessions with him but unfortunately he left for Europe as he used to work in the fashion business but I still fuck with him whenever I visit Europe. I searched a lot for a similar cock size but failed and the most I could get was a little over 10" but although it is OK, I still am looking for a 12" cock that I feel could fill up my pussy so nice.
HeneryBigCock.jpg

My first BBC was 8" and very thick. I had so many like that size and some were 10" but the biggest I had was a guy from Los Angeles I met in a bar and he had a solid 12" very thick cock..........it was like a dream come true and I had wonderful fuck sessions with him but unfortunately he left for Europe as he used to work in the fashion business but I still fuck with him whenever I visit Europe. I searched a lot for a similar cock size but failed and the most I could get was a little over 10" but although it is OK, I still am looking for a 12" cock that I feel could fill up my pussy so nice.
View attachment 1671039
you have such a writing style that makes feel present ,always magnificent , and my BBC is always at your service ;)

Last edited:
Back