Hotwives - Honestly, what's the biggest black cock you ever had?

The biggest black cock I've had was 12x 3. The biggest I've ever taken and it took awhile to get it all the way in was from a mid 50's white guy. He was 10 inches uncut flaccid, and a little over 13 hard.
I was 26 at the time, and he's still the big meat champ! As a side note, I called my mom in law, and she came to his hotel room, for some of that cock herself. He put her on her back and pushed it all the way in, while the tears just flowed and she begged him not to stop.

He'd call us when ever he was in Virginia, working in the district. We'd get to enjoy him a couple of times a year, and we never accepted any money from him. It was a week of pure bliss.

Largest cock i've had was 9" with nearly a 6" girth. We dated for around 4 years, the funny bit is, he was a white, skinny computer nerd, very quiet/shy type etc. and my mom adored him hoping we'd get married, and God could he fuck. But stupid me, got bored with him, chased a already married alpha male, played the home wrecker and got screwed over well and truly by him in the end. Largest BBC was an ex, about 8"and slightly thinner than my white BF.

Back