Hotwives - Honestly, what's the biggest black cock you ever had?

No cyber inches please. Tell us about the biggest black cock you ever had? I'll start. One of my current bulls has an honest 9 1/2" from the tip along the top of his cock where it meets his body. I've had thicker cocks than his, but this is the longest. How about you?

My first was my biggest! Honestly, I measured him from his pubis (along the top of his cock that is) to the tip of his cock @ 11 3/4 inches long and was 7+ inches in circumference!

The first time I felt it was when Edwin (an old university friend and roommate of Hubby) and I were dancing. That was at a resort club where we were attending a convention. When Edwin got excited during a nice slow dance, Unchained Melody in fact, he intentionally pressed that monster into me, so much so that I got excited! Consequently I just had to put my hand down to feel whether or not it was real! It was unquestionably REAL! Thank God the dance floor was crowed otherwise I probably would have had embarrassed myself, Edwin and my Hubby! I knew Hubby was at our table looking at us but I felt he couldn't see what I had done because of the crowd on the dance floor and the low lighting. I later found out I was wrong, he did. I've never ever admitted this before, not even to Hubby, when I masseused that beautiful thing, Edwin whispered, partly joking yet seriously, into my ear, "I bet you'd like to play with that in the raw, eh!" With an offer like that "who was I to turn that opportunity down?"

On a more serious note however, while it had always been Hubby's fantasy to see me make out with a black man, I had no intention of going "all the way!" I was however determined to feel that thing in the flesh, maybe make it cum, and that would satisfy all three of us! That's not what happened however! While we ended up back at our hotel suite for a Night-Cap at my invitation, I quickly got to play with it and enjoyed it immensely! I also never admitted this to anyone before, not even Hubby, but I had my first orgasm within minutes of getting that thing into my hands. While I was truly contemplating giving Edwin a blow job, I was hesitant because I was unsure of what Hubby wanted me to do, however he was transfixed in his chair and Edwin wasn't about to let me get away without a blow job! He asked me to give it a "kiss" and I obliged, all the while I kept my eye on Hubby's reaction! When Edwin moaned I gave his massive cock a quick lick! That did it! I ended up giving Edwin a blow job! Then he and I orgasmed at the same time, the difference being that as he was cumming he shoved his big black cock deeper down my throat and almost choked me! I had no choice but to swallow his full load of hot cum! I had never ever done that before, not even for Hubby, but it tasted good and I excitedly licked up every reaming droplet I could get! That's when I noticed that Hubby had cum in his pants! He was mesmerized, as well as embarrassed! That was funny!

I don't recall when or how, but the next thing I recall was being on the bed, Edwin on his knees between my legs trying to push that black monster into me! It hurt like hell and I tried to pull away, however things had now gone to the point of no return, plus Edwin was more determined than ever to plant that thing all the way in me! At that point I was so full of expectation, curiosity and passion that I couldn't be stopped no matter what the consequences! Edwin was a real gentleman and every time he gave it a thrust he would just hold it in there, I guess allowing my vagina to adjust to the girth and length of his massive black intruder! But God, while it hurt like heck, at the same time it felt soooooo goooooood!

It took, I think, almost an hour before he got that thing all the way in! He went in bareback and we each had too many orgasms to count. The rest, as they say, is history!

Last edited:
No cyber inches please. Tell us about the biggest black cock you ever had? I'll start. One of my current bulls has an honest 9 1/2" from the tip along the top of his cock where it meets his body. I've had thicker cocks than his, but this is the longest. How about you?

The longest I've had was a true 11 inches. He was my bull for 4 yrs before sadly being transferred across the country.

9 inches is what he said. i haven't measured. who're these women that pull out a tape measure, lol?

quote="tiff4blk, post: 20710, member: 8400"]ive had a 12 and it was awesome and looking forward too more.[ quote]
KIM here , my first was about 12",, it take months before I could take it all, now i'm a married woman now, husband watch it from start 2 now, this BBC is twice a long & 4-5 big around,

quote="tiff4blk, post: 20710, member: 8400"]ive had a 12 and it was awesome and looking forward too more.[ quote]
KIM here , my first was about 12",, it take months before I could take it all, now i'm a married woman now, husband watch it from start 2 now, this BBC is twice a long & 4-5 big around,

I had a young black guy with a 12" cock, I know because I ask to measure it.
I was afraid at first, and asked him to be gentle. I was so turned on by him, because he was so young with a super sexy buff body, and huge cock.
He eased it in me. And asked if I liked it, I told him I didn't like it, I loved it.
He proceeded to pound me deep and hard. I never had one this large before. It hurt me. He didn't listen or stop. He told me that he was going to ruin me for any other man. That I was his white whore and would be fucked as one. Him talking to me like that only turned me on more. Soon I was begging him to fuck me harder. He did.
So let's say, 12" of strange young black cock was awesome.

Back