Hotwives - Honestly, what's the biggest black cock you ever had?

Well i found a black guy for the wife to try as it turned out when he & i met, They Knew each other !!!. Holy ******* was i Shocked as he was... Well we met him @ his place a few months later & i didnt see anything out of the ordnary that was until they got comfy & then he stoodup & HOLY CRAP, Where the fucked that come from ???? this SOB is packing Friggin Caveman Club ALL of 12 1/2" Long & 9 1/2" around, i ******* you not !!!. first thing is >>> Her lil Cunt AINT gone take that, Np way in Hell !, Im still in Shock !!!. shes not one thatd let him show her up, no way in hell !. she sucked on it ! for a good 15 mins then proceeded to show him shes no push over. she climbed up on his lap on his couch & tryed to put it in her BUT!!! theres to damn much cock between them so me being me i lift her ass up on one knee, still not happening so i lifted her up on both her feet above his Massave cock & pulled it out from between them & stroked it back & worth between her lips to get that Monster gooood & wet before she tryed seating down on it, she gets eager & side it to her opening & she trys it, #1... #2... #3... She fucking takes it on the third try allllll the way down to his balls, Im blown away seeing her do this with her tight lil cunt & she ever flinched or anything & she was off & running riding it for the next 2 hours... when he did cummmmm, holy hell, it started spewing out around his cock & her cuntlips driping all over her thighs down to her feet in gushs as he pulled out it was still shoting cummm landing all over her ass cheeks & running all down over her asshole. as he steped back a few feet it started cummming more so i told him to go behind the couch & put it in her mouth, like a DUMB Fuck the crazy fuck did it & Woooo Hoooooo, igot the laugh of a life time, she took it in her mouth & had no intent of lating it go, roflmmfao, he started Hollering like crazy, LET IT GO, let it go, let it gooooooo... well that was her very first time with a black cock & to date they have played 4 times as we have the freetime to get together with him & him us. its been a lota fun for all of us. im prode of her & sooooo glad she didnt tear her lil cunt with that monster !!!... Yes i did take pics & have everytime but like she says, Those will only be shown in Person !!!. Heres a pic of her Beautiful lil tight Cunt !!!. ann 11-23-09 059.jpg

I always laugh when someone asks this question. Do you ladies out there really measure his cock? I just can't imagine my wife going to meet up with a guy carrying a tape measure next to the dildo and vibrator in her bag.

That being said, I have measured myself, so go figure. On the flip side, my wife's favorite toy since we started trying to find a BBC for her to enjoy is a nice 9in sleeve dildo designed to have a vibrator inserted inside of it. I have adjusted it a bit by using a fatter vibrator than the one that came with it. Currently it's about 5.5in around and over 9.5in long. When I used it on her last weekend, I had it completely inside her lips to the point you could not even see it. All she could say was "deeper, deeper."

Was very exciting, especially when I imagine her taking a real one. Knowing that she can not only take it, but will really like it when it finally happens.

All my boyfriends had normal/big cocks. Perhaps the biggest cock that I've ever had was from a brown boyfriend who had 18 centimeters long. Either Axel, our black friend and my husband have cocks of 17 centimeters long and quite fat.
But if you are trying to connect big size cock with female pleasure, in my experience it was a little different.

I had ever preferred brown guys rather than blonde guys but when I met Axel, I had the opportunity to get a relationship with a black guy for first time. Since I knew him, black guys turned me like crazy!
Despite it, I married with a caucasian blonde guy because I love him. He's really handsome and a good man too.
When my husband begged me to call Axel and get a trio, I didn't know if I would be able to have sex with him in front of my hubby.
During our first date we could "break the ice" between us and we had sex over the sofa from our livingroom.
The simple fact our friend Axel is black helped me a lot to reach my orgasms.
After half an hour Axel and my husband sucked my nipples and massaged my clitoris, Axel came over me to fuck me in missionary. I was so excited and when I watched him rubbing his black cock against my vaginal lips to penetrate my pussy, I urned on even more. When he finally put his black cock inside my pussy and he lay down over me, I exploded into a frenzy of passion. I appreciated a lot Axel was who was over me and not another man. Feeling his black cock drilling me over and over again and watching him right to his face made me cum twice!
Axel has not an small pennis but his skin colour turns me on more than his cock size.

I always laugh when someone asks this question. Do you ladies out there really measure his cock?

Seriously.

I'm sure many (most?) hung men are lying about their cock size. Humans can't tell the difference between, say, 9 and 10 inches, or 7 and 8.25.

Back