HotWives, do you like anal sex?

HotWives, how do you feel about anal sex?

• I have not tried, and I do not want to try

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • I haven't tried it, but I want to try it

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • I tried it, I didn't like it, I won't do it again

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I don't like it, but when the bull really wants it, I will agree

Votes: 37 14.4%
  • I don't really like it, but there are men with whom I myself want it

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • I like it and do it regularly

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Yes, for me it is better than vaginal sex

Votes: 42 16.3%

• Total voters
I wonder if there are women who first tried anal sex and then vaginal sex
My wife was one of those. She had anal along with other stuff (including oral) with her first couple of boyfriends when she was a teen because she was hung up on saving herself (catholic upbringing). Then ended up getting a little a bit ******* (and horny) at her first college party and lost her virginity to some random dude!

Well my wife didn't get a chance to decide if she wanted it or not. She told her bull that she had never been butt fucked and that turned him on she said. It was their very first meeting and I wasn't there. That first night together there my young white wife was in a black mans apartment naked and she was getting fucked in her ass by a black man old enough to be her grandfather. He loved the idea of taking my little young white wife's virgin asshole. She said it felt like a steel rod and it hurts at first but it felt good a few minutes later. This black man finally shot off in her ass and while he was coming in her ass he was playing with her pussy and she came like a cheap white whore. He pulls his cock out and tells her to clean him off with her tongue. She was so excited she cleaned his cock and nuts with her tongue. After that night she was taking black men up her asshole all the time.

Well my wife didn't get a chance to decide if she wanted it or not. She told her bull that she had never been butt fucked and that turned him on she said. It was their very first meeting and I wasn't there. That first night together there my young white wife was in a black mans apartment naked and she was getting fucked in her ass by a black man old enough to be her grandfather. He loved the idea of taking my little young white wife's virgin asshole. She said it felt like a steel rod and it hurts at first but it felt good a few minutes later. This black man finally shot off in her ass and while he was coming in her ass he was playing with her pussy and she came like a cheap white whore. He pulls his cock out and tells her to clean him off with her tongue. She was so excited she cleaned his cock and nuts with her tongue. After that night she was taking black men up her asshole all the time.
That's why white women prefer black men because they ******* them to do things they've never done and didn't want to do. But they cannot resist the desires and pressure of black men. And no matter how hard it is at first, then it becomes their favorite activity.

Back