Hotwife in Brevard County, Florida

KateWantsFun

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hi! We joined in June but never made an intro. We're a Hotwife/Vixen and Stag couple. She is 51 and enjoys BBC. He enjoys watching or joining in to the level that everyone agrees. Looking for black men in central to south Brevard with thick cocks. Ideally we'd like to develop a connection into long term playmate or playmates to keep her satisfied at least once a week.

We already met 1 fine gentlemen from Tampa on here (speak up if you want to be recognized X). Then in August we had some issues arise that prevented us from playing. That's over and ready for fun. We apologize if we didn't get back with you while we were dealing with other things.

K&B

Attachments

• Point Blur_Jul272021_132722.jpg
    Point Blur_Jul272021_132722.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 426
Hi! We joined in June but never made an intro. We're a Hotwife/Vixen and Stag couple. She is 51 and enjoys BBC. He enjoys watching or joining in to the level that everyone agrees. Looking for black men in central to south Brevard with thick cocks. Ideally we'd like to develop a connection into long term playmate or playmates to keep her satisfied at least once a week.

We already met 1 fine gentlemen from Tampa on here (speak up if you want to be recognized X). Then in August we had some issues arise that prevented us from playing. That's over and ready for fun. We apologize if we didn't get back with you while we were dealing with other things.

K&B
Welcome, you are beautiful and should have no problem finding what you want.

K&B
I dream of running into a couple like this

K&B
Considering there are plenty of black men on this site from that area has anyone had her as of yet? If not why not?

Considering there are plenty of black men on this site from that area has anyone had her as of yet? If not why not?
We've met a couple of black men from this site since joining in June 2021. We met X within a couple of weeks. (We didn't ask him if it’s ok to him to share that we met, so we'll just call him X). He is quite handsome, very good, very dark, and very large. Since he's in Tampa, about 2 and 1/2 hours from us, we knew this would be for one time encounter. We met in Kissimmee for drinks and saw there was chemistry. Headed to a hotel and all three of us had a fantastic time.

We also met @FLBLACK. He's also long distance and came to us. We met for drinks, the wife and him hit it off, and we went to his hotel room for some fun.

During this time, we met 2 gentlemen from SLS that are local. I don't think they are on this site. And if they are I don't know their screen names. Those fizzled out after a couple of encounters each.

We've had several guys on this site that stop responding the day of or day before a meeting. We did have one guy (not from here) no show on us. And of course, many fakes. These are the most frustrating things about any of the sites. And with other guys, interest has been lost from on side or the other before we set up a meet.

Finally, we took some long breaks from this site for a variety of reasons. While one time encounters are fun, the search is exhausting and single encounters are not as fulfilling as she wants now.

We have recently updated our about information, and we are POTENTIALLY looking for someone for long-term and more of a connection. It's still to be seen whether we give this site another try or not. The best thing this site has going for is that it is all (supposedly) black men. However we're not sure what we want will be found here, and we're not even sure we're ready to start looking yet.

K&B
Welcome nice to see brevard representing here

So, it doesn't look like it's going to work out with this bull. He has a lot of other commitments and has had to reschedule on us twice.

However, another guy reached out on SLS overnight, and we're meeting him tomorrow. 🙂🤞

We've met a couple of black men from this site since joining in June 2021. We met X within a couple of weeks. (We didn't ask him if it’s ok to him to share that we met, so we'll just call him X). He is quite handsome, very good, very dark, and very large. Since he's in Tampa, about 2 and 1/2 hours from us, we knew this would be for one time encounter. We met in Kissimmee for drinks and saw there was chemistry. Headed to a hotel and all three of us had a fantastic time.

We also met @FLBLACK. He's also long distance and came to us. We met for drinks, the wife and him hit it off, and we went to his hotel room for some fun.

During this time, we met 2 gentlemen from SLS that are local. I don't think they are on this site. And if they are I don't know their screen names. Those fizzled out after a couple of encounters each.

We've had several guys on this site that stop responding the day of or day before a meeting. We did have one guy (not from here) no show on us. And of course, many fakes. These are the most frustrating things about any of the sites. And with other guys, interest has been lost from on side or the other before we set up a meet.

Finally, we took some long breaks from this site for a variety of reasons. While one time encounters are fun, the search is exhausting and single encounters are not as fulfilling as she wants now.

We have recently updated our about information, and we are POTENTIALLY looking for someone for long-term and more of a connection. It's still to be seen whether we give this site another try or not. The best thing this site has going for is that it is all (supposedly) black men. However we're not sure what we want will be found here, and we're not even sure we're ready to start looking yet.
Wow I'm so sorry that you have received such disappointing experiences on here! I know that it's hard to keep the faith that you will ever find the right guy or guys who will succeed in your efforts. I'm just so mad that they won't keep a promise to you when they made it. I keep my promises all the time. Again I'm so disappointed that this has happened to you!

Back