Hotwife challenge

Hello all,

I'm looking for new ways to make it fun during dates (before sex happens).
We usually play games with my bf (he sents me challenges). Do you know any original one ? I want to make a list he can use when I'm out.

Thank u 😘
Naughty little challenges and games can be so much fun! You can go from mild to wild with these and my husband and I enjoy them often as well. I know at one point they actually had a hot wife challenges website with I think around 200 different challenges.

Risk your wife in a chess game

View attachment 6835388
Anchor: Bobby, how about the letter by Boris Spassky on your behalf?

Fischer: I saw it, I didn't like it. I didn't like the tone and he was trying to make me sound like a weirdie. And he is begging Bush for mercy? What is this?

Anchor: He said that if you had done something wrong he had done the same and should be put into your cell with you.

Fischer: I don't want him in my cell. I want a chick. How about that Russian chick, what's her name, Kosteniuk?

QOC = Queen Of Chess + video => Submissive queen sacrificing herself.
QOC.jpg

Naughty little challenges and games can be so much fun! You can go from mild to wild with these and my husband and I enjoy them often as well. I know at one point they actually had a hot wife challenges website with I think around 200 different challenges.
I do enjoy these aswell ! I'd like to make some more outfit challenges and flashing ..that's OUR thing (; hello from AZ (;

Back