Hotel Antics?

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Hotel fun is the best

I love going to hotels. It does feel like you can do anything and get away with it although I still try to be somewhat reserved. Love getting to see the hotel designs, splurge and get suites and have some fun, etc.

Honestly I can agree with that. Something about the feeling of being on vacation makes the inhibitions drop a bit. You might exchange a glance with someone in the lobby and for a quick second HOPE that something more comes of it. If it's a nicer hotel with a bar area you might even try to send out some vibes hoping to get something back.

Lately though, I've been doing a lot of AirBnBs and they just don't have that same "naughty" feel to them. That's part of the reason I don't mind talking to women and couples out of state because there's always a chance of being able to meet them on one of my adventures.

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
YES...!!!
002.jpg002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoot I’ll get a hotel in Nashville by the airport. I know just the one where you can have all the fun you want and won’t get thrown out lol

luv to try it....especially with you Christy....sounds titilating

I love to show off in hotels, do it often and LOVE it

Here’s an update for you. From the last session. We had another guy come by. Have multiple videos but they include her face and so as of right now, we would prefer not showing identity. So this guy came by and we set up a sheet for a gloryhole. Well she felt comfortable and scooted over to the other side with pullout mattress. It’s started with a condom through the sheet but it ended like this. Hope you guys enjoy!
View attachment 3826309
I came

Back