Hotel Antics?

With a hotel encounter i had a couple weeks ago, the couple and I had separate rooms. The slut was sent to me, me in the chair with a hard black cock waiting for her. I had the door propped so she could come right in, undress, and arrive at my throne to serve me.

I sent her back to their room after round one with a huge load of cum that I shot after titty fucking her.

She came back later for more. Fucked hard and deep in all three holes.

I was her first black cock

View media item 419746

Growing up my family never stayed at hotels. Vacations we always visited relatives. After I was married my ex- husband traveled for business and I !over it. He used to say I was a hotel slut lol. Now I manage the front desk for a large resort hotel and it constantly amazes me how many other women feel the same way. I can't tell you how many times I have seen women, groups of women or couples come back to our hotel with a black man or men.
What hotel? Are you black only?

Growing up my family never stayed at hotels. Vacations we always visited relatives. After I was married my ex- husband traveled for business and I !over it. He used to say I was a hotel slut lol. Now I manage the front desk for a large resort hotel and it constantly amazes me how many other women feel the same way. I can't tell you how many times I have seen women, groups of women or couples come back to our hotel with a black man or men.
You certainly sound like fun

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
One of my former girlfriends loved to show off and we did a lot of hotel flashing. She also did a strip dance on the FRONT patio at a local restaurant/bar one summer night. The patio was right on the sidewalk and parking/driveway and it was active even though it was after 1 AM. The bar was in a large retail complex so there is always activity until closing time. Even the guys doing valet stopped to watch.

Back