Hotel Antics?

Hotels are a very nice location being a lady-slut! I love(d) it - I felt free. I am always happy, if my boss send me to meeting over night. In such situations flirting, touching, kissing, teasing - amazing. And yes, there were a few situations, I followed a stranger into his room and one time I spread my legs. But no corona...:(

Hotels are a very nice location being a lady-slut! I love(d) it - I felt free. I am always happy, if my boss send me to meeting over night. In such situations flirting, touching, kissing, teasing - amazing. And yes, there were a few situations, I followed a stranger into his room and one time I spread my legs. But no corona...:(
That's why my wife liked to go to her company conventions, a different guy each night for a week

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Hotels are definitely the way to go! No distractions and it gives me time to feel a little more free!

I only stay in hotels during holidays and sometimes for work. They bring out the naughtiness in me. One time my BF made me go to the desk in just a thong to ask for some help with our hot tub. It was at night, but still it are things like that that can really get me wet. Oh, and getting fucked on the balcony or against the windows is always fun;)
Naughty little slut!

Actually at a hotel right now! Fiancé kicked me out for her bbc to take over. I’ll post some goodies if I get any myself. She’s very adamant on having me clean up after so she’ll probably get that on video. Most likely won’t be the only fun tonight. After she has fun with her regular, she likes finding a stranger in the hall to bring back.

Back