Hotel Antics?

Actually at a hotel right now! Fiancé kicked me out for her bbc to take over. I’ll post some goodies if I get any myself. She’s very adamant on having me clean up after so she’ll probably get that on video. Most likely won’t be the only fun tonight. After she has fun with her regular, she likes finding a stranger in the hall to bring back.
sounds like my kinda girl.

Actually at a hotel right now! Fiancé kicked me out for her bbc to take over. I’ll post some goodies if I get any myself. She’s very adamant on having me clean up after so she’ll probably get that on video. Most likely won’t be the only fun tonight. After she has fun with her regular, she likes finding a stranger in the hall to bring back.
Fucking hot!! Tell more

Yes, I love it!! Especially when I have multiple BBC who come to fuck me, it's always a bit challenging to get them "past" reception successfully, as most hotels here don't allow more than 2 persons in a room. So we also really select our hotels based on the front office lay-out - hotels with an elevator straight from the parking garage to the guest floors are the best 😈

This was our latest hotel date, two weeks ago. Only had one call from the Front Desk whether we could be a bit more quiet.. 🙈

View media item 397957
Fuck this is amazing. Would love to see more!

Yes, I love it!! Especially when I have multiple BBC who come to fuck me, it's always a bit challenging to get them "past" reception successfully, as most hotels here don't allow more than 2 persons in a room. So we also really select our hotels based on the front office lay-out - hotels with an elevator straight from the parking garage to the guest floors are the best 😈

This was our latest hotel date, two weeks ago. Only had one call from the Front Desk whether we could be a bit more quiet.. 🙈

View media item 397957
You sound so hot and I love your left hand at about 20 seconds!!

Did she send anymore?
Here’s an update for you. From the last session. We had another guy come by. Have multiple videos but they include her face and so as of right now, we would prefer not showing identity. So this guy came by and we set up a sheet for a gloryhole. Well she felt comfortable and scooted over to the other side with pullout mattress. It’s started with a condom through the sheet but it ended like this. Hope you guys enjoy!
View attachment IMG_1035.MOV

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
I agree, at this point I associate hotels rooms with meeting up and having fun. So subconsciously there is a level of excitement when entering a hotel room because so many past encounters come to mind.

Please login or become a member to view

Back