Hotel Antics?

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
We love it also! Like the look on people’s eyes when me, hubby and bbc go into a room.
We only play in hotel rooms, hubby always pays. Lol

Please advise on your next hotel stay location .
I’m certain my hard black cock will be awaiting you at the ice machine .

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Please

We love it also! Like the look on people’s eyes when me, hubby and bbc go into a room.
Same here. Here's one of the hotel employee letting them in since the door is locked late night. Then of her giving the girl the thumbs up to make sure she knows she's about to take BBC.

Attachments

• HTP-2020-.3.jpeg
    HTP-2020-.3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 476
  • HTP-2020-.4.jpeg
    HTP-2020-.4.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 486
Last edited:
We love the faces of other people too, when we walk down the hall or leave the bar with a black guy. They all know she is going to get fucked, and she is loud, i think on purpose as she wants those in the hallway to hear her

Hotels do make us smile. Everytime we go to one, even for other reasons like weddings, etc we always, always say we need to schedule a late night hot-date.

I love hotels. Like living in a little mansion with a bar, pool, room service. You go into a nice and clean room, get dressed up, have tons of fun, clean yourself up, wear a comfy bathrobe, have a ******* and dinner on the balcony, then when done sign out and head home.

Growing up my family never stayed at hotels. Vacations we always visited relatives. After I was married my ex- husband traveled for business and I !over it. He used to say I was a hotel slut lol. Now I manage the front desk for a large resort hotel and it constantly amazes me how many other women feel the same way. I can't tell you how many times I have seen women, groups of women or couples come back to our hotel with a black man or men.

Attachments

• 6120033_11_7b4de4fc3b.jpg
    6120033_11_7b4de4fc3b.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 808
we have a hotel in the next town that before the big shut down had a band Friday nite an sat nite
I would take wife on Friday nites couple times a month.
on Friday nites there were always a few black men there to pick up white women
she would ask a nice looking guy to dandcew an then llater I would invite him to our room
cant wiat for things to get back to normal

Back