Hotel Antics?

Yes, I enjoy hotels. My favorite bar in most cities are at hotels, especially downtown. Sexy women who travel for business and sexy locals that hang out are always easy to spot...reminds me of a time in downtown St. Louis...I was there on business, after a long day, went down to the lobby bar to order food and to have drinks. I noticed a very sexy mature white lady with a group of men, having drinks and discussing business...I kept eye-balling her and smiling...after their meeting broke up I walked over and asked if she would like to have a *******...she joined me at the bar, and after an hour of flirting, drinking and laughing she asked me to come up to the room...she was married (had a huge rock) and was from CA...she let me have all 3 holes! One of the best nights of my life.

Last edited:
I am a photographer as well, so I enjoy going to the bar with my camera, its always a conversation piece. Another thing I enjoy is hanging in the hotel bar when I know a swinger party is going on in the hotel. You would be surprised the husbands who come down to watch some games and get a beer, looking for others to come back to the room....corona has shut that down for the time being though..smh

I used to work at a hotel and let me tell you that is a job if you want some crazy stories especially working at nights. Of course the staff treated the hotel like we owned it. You'd get calls to people's bedrooms and they'd answer the door naked. Some people would call the desk and ask if we kept a list of ******* available for hotel guest. I had calls asking where the best place to score ******* was. You'd get to watch people take the walk of shame late in the night or early mornings.

I used to work at a hotel and let me tell you that is a job if you want some crazy stories especially working at nights. Of course the staff treated the hotel like we owned it. You'd get calls to people's bedrooms and they'd answer the door naked. Some people would call the desk and ask if we kept a list of ******* available for hotel guest. I had calls asking where the best place to score ******* was. You'd get to watch people take the walk of shame late in the night or early mornings.
I always figured employees were not blind to the coming and goings of strange people/activities happening in late night hotels. I'm a touring musician and I have been the one usually involved in those kinds of things. Haha!

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.

Absolutely. My mind just immediately goes to raw, uninhibited sex the moment I lay my bags down and sit or lay on the bed. I want to do it everywhere. In the shower, against the window several stories up, in the bed pounding up against the wall so the neighbors can hear! Even if I'm alone, I always cum so fucking hard when I'm in the shower.

I always figured employees were not blind to the coming and goings of strange people/activities happening in late night hotels. I'm a touring musician and I have been the one usually involved in those kinds of things. Haha!
No we were far from blind to it. You just don't call the rooms up and say "hey that blonde just left here looking a lot more messed up then she came in looking. What happened?"

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Same girl it’s so fun staying in a hotel and being naughty

Back