Hot wife question

Stag/Vixen is where a couple explore sexual playtime with other couples or singles.....no one-sided relationship such as a cuckold relationship.
yeah, this is what me and hubby do...mostly..:):) oops shhh!!.. I am a voracious dvp and multi cock girl and hubby is a great fuck so we try to match up so we all have fun! Sometimes I share him with girls too..or we do couples. I like the safety of him being around and involved...(almost all the time ..shhh!)..

Attachments

• insatiabler  crissy 333.jpg
    insatiabler crissy 333.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 85
That is really hard for me to wrap my head around. The way this sounds is that you get to go out and enjoy dining, dancing, and sex with anyone you choose. He gets to listen. Then when you get home if he has done anything literally anything you don't like he gets punished. He basically has no life. He stays home while you go out and enjoy yourself. Then as a reward he gets a 12-inch dildo up his ass! How is that mutually beneficial?
agreed!

It all depends on the date and what the men are feeling. I have seen some men that my husband does not care to join me so he does his own thing while we do ours. Then other my husbands is friends with the men and we go out together and might even all fuck together. We've even been on some double dates where I'll bring a black man and my husband will bring another woman.

During most of my wife adventures, during Her time having black guy/guys, She much preffered to see them/ him on Her own.
Her thoughts went along the lines , that if I was there the sex was always a bit inhibited.
So She preferred to go alone, I used to drop Her off at Her boyfriends apartment ( Or His brothers apartment who was in the Royal Navy and at sea a lot ).
I would talk to Him / Them sometimes before leaving, they would say how lucky I was to have such a sexy dirty wife.
They always were very respectful and glad of the opportunity to have a really dirty woman.
Her main man done all the organising and had a dirty mind according to my Wife .
Worse than me as She used to say.
He knew He had my agreement to push Her boundaries, which He did quite often.
He also had the biggest cock by my wife’s admission, and from the occasions I have been allowed to watch, It was huge, She loved it, and fucked Him for around 10 years.
She became a total black cock slut, and via His guidance had many BBC partners and other woman ( Leasbian ) arranged by Him.
As She was a submissive exhibitionist, She pretty much never said no,As Her pleasure mainly came from the heightened sexual experience when Her main man fucked Her.
She always said when having girls use Her they were much rougher than the men.
She sometimes came home quite sore after a girl had roughly fisted Her.
But most of the time it was a smaller party usually single ly or a small group of 4 or so.
Sometimes She would stay all night and somtimes if there was a larger group She would phone to say to pick Her up on the Sunday, This was usually if it was a gangbang.
In later years I was able to watch some of the action sent to me on my phone,on occasions they would record all sorts of sex acts, She often just looked at the camera and licked Her lips and gave a little grin, before someone slid into Her again.
The one thing that used to turn me on immensely was seeing the size of the wet patch where all their cum had run out of Her.
Oh She was such a sexy woman.
Sad to say we are now to old for this lifestyle., and after 50+ years of being married, we still like to reminisce of some of the things we did .

She use to only play solo when I was traveling. We both felt weird leaving a perfectly good sex partner to go play w another and when I was home, we would just have 3somes. But, it became clear that there is a different play dynamic during solo play. We have busy home lives and we decided that solo play when either of us was home was ok. In either case, we just go about our lives. She expects nothing from me, but I do enjoy tracking her location on her phone (consensual) and thinking about what she might be doing. She may tease me w a dirty play pic and she enjoys doing so when she knows I’m not in an appropriate area to truly enjoy it. Even more if it’s a mid day date and she knows I’m busy w coworkers.

She use to only play solo when I was traveling. We both felt weird leaving a perfectly good sex partner to go play w another and when I was home, we would just have 3somes. But, it became clear that there is a different play dynamic during solo play. We have busy home lives and we decided that solo play when either of us was home was ok. In either case, we just go about our lives. She expects nothing from me, but I do enjoy tracking her location on her phone (consensual) and thinking about what she might be doing. She may tease me w a dirty play pic and she enjoys doing so when she knows I’m not in an appropriate area to truly enjoy it. Even more if it’s a mid day date and she knows I’m busy w coworkers.
I agree that there is a different dynamic with solo play...I know my wife's boyfriend loves being just with her by themselves. While we all have fun together at times, I think he really enjoys being alone with my wife...he gets more into her and their sex is more "intimate" (if that makes any sense).

Depending on the bull sometimes it's an event for all three of us and other times he is free to do what he wants when I go out.

What do the hot wives want their husbands to do while they are spending time with their bull? Do you care what they are up to or do you want them to sit at home and wait for you to return or what exactly?
For us.. me watching is very much part of the experience for both of us.

My wife got mad at me last time she was with her boyfriend because I went to a strip club. That did not go over too well...I fucked up, although in my defense, I was just going to sit at the bar and ******* (no champagne room dances).
Damn boyfriend didn't run interference huh? He didn't do his job! When the bull or boyfriend has the wife enchanted with that BBC running good interference hubby should be able to run off the leash a bit! A good bull or boyfriend is one of hubby's biggest advocates!🤷‍♂️

My wife got mad at me last time she was with her boyfriend because I went to a strip club. That did not go over too well...I fucked up, although in my defense, I was just going to sit at the bar and ******* (no champagne room dances).
Very funny.cuz she can take BBC but you can't watch sexy women dance lol

That is really hard for me to wrap my head around. The way this sounds is that you get to go out and enjoy dining, dancing, and sex with anyone you choose. He gets to listen. Then when you get home if he has done anything literally anything you don't like he gets punished. He basically has no life. He stays home while you go out and enjoy yourself. Then as a reward he gets a 12-inch dildo up his ass! How is that mutually beneficial?
Not sure who you are replying
Not sure who you are responding to but that is not what we do at all. Yes I get to sleep with other men if I choose because he likes it. No he is not allowed to sleep with other women because that is the agreement we have. And he does not want to sleep with other women.
As far as me going out. I usually don't go out of dates. He knows where I am. A lot of times I choose times when he has something else going because it ramps up the tension for him which he loves. There are no dildos up his ass lol. And the sex when I get home is off the charts. He is also sometimes there and participates or watches. There is no punishment. We don't even fight abc we've never fought about this. I don't do anything he is not on board with. It's fun for both or it doesn't happen. Our sex life and relationship are great either way.

Not sure who you are replying
Not sure who you are responding to but that is not what we do at all. Yes I get to sleep with other men if I choose because he likes it. No he is not allowed to sleep with other women because that is the agreement we have. And he does not want to sleep with other women.
As far as me going out. I usually don't go out of dates. He knows where I am. A lot of times I choose times when he has something else going because it ramps up the tension for him which he loves. There are no dildos up his ass lol. And the sex when I get home is off the charts. He is also sometimes there and participates or watches. There is no punishment. We don't even fight abc we've never fought about this. I don't do anything he is not on board with. It's fun for both or it doesn't happen. Our sex life and relationship are great either way.
I have no problem with consenting adults enjoying sex anyway you wish. I don't think there is anything wrong with what you describe. It's not much different than our lifestyle. I've gone on a date once over many years. My husband was out of town on business. We went to a swing club. Other than my friends trying to protect me I had an amazing time. However, there is no way I could leave my husband at home while I go out to a nice dinner and night club. I'm spending hundreds of dollars having a great time while he sits at home eating leftovers! I would never consider spending a week in Jamaica with a Bull leaving my husband at home. That is where I see the disconnect. I think that my husband is entitled to enjoy his life too! My husband and I have no agreement about him and other women. He has no problem getting attention from other females especially at the nude resorts where we spend our summers. If I decided to have a vacation in Jamaica with a Bull, I'm 100% sure my husband would be on the same vacation except he would be with another female. I think that when you spend periods of time with someone else having sex that feelings developed. I'm not interested in dealing with the drama that would come because we are now two couples instead of one. I love sex with other men particularly black men. However, I'm not going to destroy my marriage in the process. It's just about sex for me, no relationship. I want to be fair with my husband. If I get pleasure so does he.

Back