Hot wife question

I like my husband to be a phone call away. I usually do not drive so what he does between dropping me off and picking me up is up to him.
There was a time when I searched for someone to him to keep him occupied while I was with my bull but he never seemed that interested.
On those rare occasions that I drive myself, I like him to stay around the house. I am usually pretty excited when I get back home.
Makes for great time to reconnect.

enjoy having my husband see me get dressed for date. have the bbc pick me up or if he is new hubby drops me off and picks me up. if hotel drop off he waits in a close bar or lobby of hotel. if we are comfy with the bbc he waits at home.

What do the hot wives want their husbands to do while they are spending time with their bull? Do you care what they are up to or do you want them to sit at home and wait for you to return or what exactly?
If I am with a hotwife I want their husband there catching her nasty black dick soit feom her chin as she chokes and gags on my dick and rub it all over her nasty face. And if I am really feeling it I will have him rub it over his face as well

I have no problem with consenting adults enjoying sex anyway you wish. I don't think there is anything wrong with what you describe. It's not much different than our lifestyle. I've gone on a date once over many years. My husband was out of town on business. We went to a swing club. Other than my friends trying to protect me I had an amazing time. However, there is no way I could leave my husband at home while I go out to a nice dinner and night club. I'm spending hundreds of dollars having a great time while he sits at home eating leftovers! I would never consider spending a week in Jamaica with a Bull leaving my husband at home. That is where I see the disconnect. I think that my husband is entitled to enjoy his life too! My husband and I have no agreement about him and other women. He has no problem getting attention from other females especially at the nude resorts where we spend our summers. If I decided to have a vacation in Jamaica with a Bull, I'm 100% sure my husband would be on the same vacation except he would be with another female. I think that when you spend periods of time with someone else having sex that feelings developed. I'm not interested in dealing with the drama that would come because we are now two couples instead of one. I love sex with other men particularly black men. However, I'm not going to destroy my marriage in the process. It's just about sex for me, no relationship. I want to be fair with my husband. If I get pleasure so does he.
Thanks for being honest. I don't understand how a loving spouse would agree to extended stays with another man, except maybe that spouse is not very loving in the first place.

yeah, this is what me and hubby do...mostly..:):) oops shhh!!.. I am a voracious dvp and multi cock girl and hubby is a great fuck so we try to match up so we all have fun! Sometimes I share him with girls too..or we do couples. I like the safety of him being around and involved...(almost all the time ..shhh!)..
(y)

Stag/Vixen is where a couple explore sexual playtime with other couples or singles.....no one-sided relationship such as a cuckold relationship.
This is our style as well. I am always present for the play time and generally am involved. Once we have established a trust and a relationship with a man, she can play at her discretion but we always communicate with each other that it is going to happen.

Depends on my mood. I like to play while he is working so he has the sexual, nervous tension but is around people so can't do anything. Cruel I know lol. Sometimes I call him and he mutes his phone so he can hear bits and pieces. Sometimes he is just sitting home waiting and wondering I record on my phone and send him the link to listen to on my drive home.. or his drive home if I'm playing at our house. Sometimes he is there and he waits in the livingroom and is invited in or sent out of the room at the bulls discretion.
If the weather is warm I like to crack open the playroom window so I can hear them better, then sit on the front porch and wonder if anyone driving past has any idea.

Back