Hot wife question

My wife got mad at me last time she was with her boyfriend because I went to a strip club. That did not go over too well...I fucked up, although in my defense, I was just going to sit at the bar and ******* (no champagne room dances).
Damn. So she can fuck other guys but you can't even LOOK at women?? Y'all might want to have a talk about that.

Then again, I don't know what y'all's arrangement is. If she runs the show and you are her cucky, don't take my advice ...I might fuck things up for you😅

Damn. So she can fuck other guys but you can't even LOOK at women?? Y'all might want to have a talk about that.

Then again, I don't know what y'all's arrangement is. If she runs the show and you are her cucky, don't take my advice ...I might fuck things up for you😅
She runs the show, yes...and I am ok with that. She gets more enjoyment being with her boyfriend if she knows I am waiting on her...it is a major turn on for her.

She runs the show, yes...and I am ok with that. She gets more enjoyment being with her boyfriend if she knows I am waiting on her...it is a major turn on for her.

Okay good. So that means you are just here to vent LOL

Honestly, you are in an ineviable situation a lot of Would-Be hotwife husbands/BFs WISH they could have 👏🏾

Depends on my mood. I like to play while he is working so he has the sexual, nervous tension but is around people so can't do anything. Cruel I know lol. Sometimes I call him and he mutes his phone so he can hear bits and pieces. Sometimes he is just sitting home waiting and wondering I record on my phone and send him the link to listen to on my drive home.. or his drive home if I'm playing at our house. Sometimes he is there and he waits in the livingroom and is invited in or sent out of the room at the bulls discretion.
Wow.... that sounds hot 🔥

What do the hot wives want their husbands to do while they are spending time with their bull? Do you care what they are up to or do you want them to sit at home and wait for you to return or what exactly?

It all depends on the date and what the men are feeling. I have seen some men that my husband does not care to join me so he does his own thing while we do ours. Then other my husbands is friends with the men and we go out together and might even all fuck together. We've even been on some double dates where I'll bring a black man and my husband will bring another woman.
OH I love this!

I don't know why she wouldn't feel "in control"? She has been seeing her boyfriend for well over a year and I haven't done anything to limit her in any way. I have tried to be supportive and loving toward her...and allowed her to see him when she wants. All I was doing was having a ******* and looking at some titties. But I think she prefers that I am more focused on her during that time...
If she’s out fucking someone else then it isn’t against the rules for you to go to a strip club. She may frown upon it cause she wanted you to be her puppet and wait for her…. But she’s literally knowingly getting fucked…. Give Stevie wonder a peek at a titty

If she’s out fucking someone else then it isn’t against the rules for you to go to a strip club. She may frown upon it cause she wanted you to be her puppet and wait for her…. But she’s literally knowingly getting fucked…. Give Stevie wonder a peek at a titty
Man that's to funny she'gets fucked anytime she wants eats cum but hubby watching women is wrong.lol I will tell you a secret this whole sight is a fucking sin from god lol put that in your pipe

What do the hot wives want their husbands to do while they are spending time with their bull? Do you care what they are up to or do you want them to sit at home and wait for you to return or what exactly?
I like when he is watching ( we don’t play solo) . I like glancing over and seeing him stroke because he’s so excited to watch me and often I’ll ask him to join in so I have have two in me at a time

I like my husband when hes not taking pictures- to fill one of the available hfands or holes open and engage with me in a MMF. Its so freaking hot to me to be serviced by my bull and husband. I had my current bull and he kneel on each side of me last meeting while I played with my pussy and had them stroke until they came and took both of therm in my mouth. My god that was hot.

Back