Hot wife question

Personally, I can't imagine being upset if my husband went to a swing club or was playing with another woman while I was off on a date having sex! Like the old saying, what's good for the goose is good for the gander! At some point this becomes abusive. I would be concerned about this going too far to the point where everyone gets hurt.

So I screwed up?
Nope, if that's the dynamic you both agreed to and enjoy it then, continue having fun....

I do get to watch sometimes, but I almost always clean up. I typically get sloppy seconds and am allowed to cum (sometimes in her, sometimes I have to pull out). I don't wear panties. But I have been pegged several times.
how submissive are you OR how submissive would you like to become - with alittle pushing.

Nope, if that's the dynamic you both agreed to and enjoy it then, continue having fun....
But I screwed up going to the strip club...because that is not our dynamic (at least from her perspective)? Honestly, I didn't really think it was a big deal...but I guess she thought I was violating our agreement.

I do get to watch sometimes, but I almost always clean up. I typically get sloppy seconds and am allowed to cum (sometimes in her, sometimes I have to pull out). I don't wear panties. But I have been pegged several times.
Again, if you enjoy it then, there is no issue. Being pegged several times confirms to me you enjoy the dynamic' otherwise, most guys wouldn't like being sexuallly dominated by wifey witha 9 inch strap-on.

But I screwed up going to the strip club...because that is not our dynamic (at least from her perspective)? Honestly, I didn't really think it was a big deal...but I guess she thought I was violating our agreement.
LOL...slight faux-pas..no doubt she warned you about future puncishment if, you disobeyed her again/violated the cuck contract ......pegged with a 12 inch strap on bbc dildo...

LOL...slight faux-pas..no doubt she warned you about future puncishment if, you disobeyed her again/violated the cuck contract ......pegged with a 12 inch strap on bbc dildo...
Seriously, you signed a contract that says your ass can be brutally raped for doing anything she might not like anytime, unspecified, now and into the future?

Depends on my mood. I like to play while he is working so he has the sexual, nervous tension but is around people so can't do anything. Cruel I know lol. Sometimes I call him and he mutes his phone so he can hear bits and pieces. Sometimes he is just sitting home waiting and wondering I record on my phone and send him the link to listen to on my drive home.. or his drive home if I'm playing at our house. Sometimes he is there and he waits in the livingroom and is invited in or sent out of the room at the bulls discretion.
and he REALLY does that????

Depends on my mood. I like to play while he is working so he has the sexual, nervous tension but is around people so can't do anything. Cruel I know lol. Sometimes I call him and he mutes his phone so he can hear bits and pieces. Sometimes he is just sitting home waiting and wondering I record on my phone and send him the link to listen to on my drive home.. or his drive home if I'm playing at our house. Sometimes he is there and he waits in the livingroom and is invited in or sent out of the room at the bulls discretion.
and your man really endures that?

Not sure if your question was directed toward me? but no...I did not do that.
So there is no contract and no specific rules as to what is allowed and what is not. As suggested you could be brutally raped with a 12 inch dildo potentially causing serious medical issues Just because she decides that she didn't like something you did? I might understand if all parties are in agreement and clear on what the agreement is. I'm trying not to make judgements, but for me this isn't about sex. This is about abusing another human being. How can you possible say you love someone and treat them like *******?

He loves it. This is for both of us.
That is really hard for me to wrap my head around. The way this sounds is that you get to go out and enjoy dining, dancing, and sex with anyone you choose. He gets to listen. Then when you get home if he has done anything literally anything you don't like he gets punished. He basically has no life. He stays home while you go out and enjoy yourself. Then as a reward he gets a 12-inch dildo up his ass! How is that mutually beneficial?

So there is no contract and no specific rules as to what is allowed and what is not. As suggested you could be brutally raped with a 12 inch dildo potentially causing serious medical issues Just because she decides that she didn't like something you did? I might understand if all parties are in agreement and clear on what the agreement is. I'm trying not to make judgements, but for me this isn't about sex. This is about abusing another human being. How can you possible say you love someone and treat them like *******?
I think the ******* was just meant as a joke...she is not doing that to me. All pegging is done consensually.

Back