Hot wife question

Depends on my mood. I like to play while he is working so he has the sexual, nervous tension but is around people so can't do anything. Cruel I know lol. Sometimes I call him and he mutes his phone so he can hear bits and pieces. Sometimes he is just sitting home waiting and wondering I record on my phone and send him the link to listen to on my drive home.. or his drive home if I'm playing at our house. Sometimes he is there and he waits in the livingroom and is invited in or sent out of the room at the bulls discretion.

My wife got mad at me last time she was with her boyfriend because I went to a strip club. That did not go over too well...I fucked up, although in my defense, I was just going to sit at the bar and ******* (no champagne room dances).
I get that, the idea is we are doing this together you are supposed to be thinking about your wife not looking at other women.

you are stay home and be horny and lick her pussy clean when she returns.
My wife got mad at me last time she was with her boyfriend because I went to a strip club. That did not go over too well...I fucked up, although in my defense, I was just going to sit at the bar and ******* (no champagne room dances).
SMDH....you went to the club and got warmed-up to serve wifey....what's wrong with her....

she does not feel safe or in control of her hubby - he needs to talk more and show that he loves her.
I don't know why she wouldn't feel "in control"? She has been seeing her boyfriend for well over a year and I haven't done anything to limit her in any way. I have tried to be supportive and loving toward her...and allowed her to see him when she wants. All I was doing was having a ******* and looking at some titties. But I think she prefers that I am more focused on her during that time...

I don't know why she wouldn't feel "in control"? She has been seeing her boyfriend for well over a year and I haven't done anything to limit her in any way. I have tried to be supportive and loving toward her...and allowed her to see him when she wants. All I was doing was having a ******* and looking at some titties. But I think she prefers that I am more focused on her during that time...
AttenXXXion with Power & Control are the ultimate sexual aphrodisiacs for women...you exercising your FREEDOM (albeit) briefly at the Jiggly room as you said, takes away the focus on her. Sorry but, she sounds somewhat insecure and lacking sexual self-confidence to a certain degree. Consider doing the Stag/Vixen routine and watch her reaction..it maybe very telling.

AttenXXXion with Power & Control are the ultimate sexual aphrodisiacs for women...you exercising your FREEDOM (albeit) briefly at the Jiggly room as you said, takes away the focus on her. Sorry but, she sounds somewhat insecure and lacking sexual self-confidence to a certain degree. Consider doing the Stag/Vixen routine and watch her reaction..it maybe very telling.
What do you mean by "doing the Stag/Vixen routine"?

Stag/Vixen is where a couple explore sexual playtime with other couples or singles.....no one-sided relationship such as a cuckold relationship.
She has been very adamant that she does not want to allow me to touch any of her lovers (either male or female). I can watch or pleasure her...but she refuses to allow me to touch anyone (which I am fine with and have abided by). We have done threesomes with her boyfriend several times, but I guess that is still one-sided. I assumed that was just her preference.

Personally, I can't imagine being upset if my husband went to a swing club or was playing with another woman while I was off on a date having sex! Like the old saying, what's good for the goose is good for the gander! At some point this becomes abusive. I would be concerned about this going too far to the point where everyone gets hurt.

She has been very adamant that she does not want to allow me to touch any of her lovers (either male or female). I can watch or pleasure her...but she refuses to allow me to touch anyone (which I am fine with and have abided by). We have done threesomes with her boyfriend several times, but I guess that is still one-sided. I assumed that was just her preference.
wow you get to watch and lick her clean - does she play with you at all? put you in panties - use a toy on your sissy-pussy?

Affirmative...so, you're in a Cuckold relationship as indicated by her having complete Power & Control over all your sexual needs/desires/thoughts which, enhance her sexual dominance. The jiggly room/strip club situation in essence violated the Cuckold Contract you agreed to with mistress....now, I understand her reaction...

Affirmative...so, you're in a Cuckold relationship as indicated by her having complete Power & Control over all your sexual needs/desires/thoughts which, enhance her sexual dominance. The jiggly room/strip club situation in essence violated the Cuckold Contract you agreed to with mistress....now, I understand her reaction...
So I screwed up?

Back