Hot Grannies

Love to have you fuck my mature wife if we ever come your way you will fuck her please do more photo shops I am getsherry to enjoy them she was a real prude until I started showing how she looks taking bbc thanks jon
damn i would to fuck that mature wife of yours very bad!!!!

934_1000.jpg

Please try and explain your attraction for hot white grannies. When did it start and who was the oldest? Why do you find them so sexually appealing?

I told a friend who is in her mid-60’s that there are people who still find them HOT. She laughed. I said no really. You won’t believe it if I told you. I would like to show her these responses. Lol

I have a feeling that she’s a little more than curious.
I love what time does to an older white woman's body.... they're so soft and poundable... love how it feels when they cum, and they can hang with me...I like sex sessions, 3 hours and up...

Please try and explain your attraction for hot white grannies. When did it start and who was the oldest? Why do you find them so sexually appealing?

I told a friend who is in her mid-60’s that there are people who still find them HOT. She laughed. I said no really. You won’t believe it if I told you. I would like to show her these responses. Lol

I have a feeling that she’s a little more than curious.
The first time for me was when I met Ginger on cl. She told me she was 45, but there was no way in hell. I think she was 55 at the time. She made me feel great and always commented on how hot I am. She was classy and nasty and I loved every moment we spent together. Loved showering with her, making out, fucking her standing and she was a squirting. If I could find her now....mmmm damn.

Back