Horny all the time, labido too high.

Do any of the guys or girls on here know how me and my wife can try match labido levels a little closer. Mine the males is way to high.

We have very busy life's at the moment so it's hard to fit sex in but we have a definite once a week slot and then sometimes it's 2 times a week.

I'm horny and want sex all the time I could have it multiple times a day where as she can go weeks without having it sometimes months and be ok.

Is that a common thing among lady's can they pick and choose to want to have sex?

Is there away I can reduce my labido how much I want it and feel horny about it?

Is there away my wife can increase her labido?

Do any of you guys come across similar issues.

Do any of the guys or girls on here know how me and my wife can try match labido levels a little closer. Mine the males is way to high.

We have very busy life's at the moment so it's hard to fit sex in but we have a definite once a week slot and then sometimes it's 2 times a week.

I'm horny and want sex all the time I could have it multiple times a day where as she can go weeks without having it sometimes months and be ok.

Is that a common thing among lady's can they pick and choose to want to have sex?

Is there away I can reduce my labido how much I want it and feel horny about it?

Introducing more male's to her pussy

Have an open and honest conversation with her. Tell her how you feel about it and ask her for solutions. She can either try to make more of an effort or she can ignore your requests, but that will just cause you to resent her as she won't be meeting your needs. I don't recommend cheating at all if you love her. If she doesn't want to try and have sex more often or wont compromise, try asking her if she is okay with you having a sex partner that could be your release for your high libido.

Last edited:
Quiero compartir mi experiencia, que espero inspire a otros a nuevas aventuras en la vida íntima. Hace poco decidimos con mi pareja ampliar nuestros horizontes y scort fuerteventura en nuestro dormitorio. Al principio nos daba un poco de miedo, pero una vez en manos de una profesional, nos limitamos a disfrutar del momento. Era importante discutir todos los detalles y límites de antemano para evitar malentendidos. Nuestra experiencia fue positiva y añadió sabor a nuestra relación. Nos pareció que no sólo era una experiencia física satisfactoria, sino también una forma de mantener la franqueza y la honestidad en nuestra relación. Cada pareja es única, y es importante elegir caminos que se ajusten a la comprensión y el respeto mutuos. Recuerda que lo más importante es la honestidad y la comunicación.

Last edited:

is this a serious question because dick isn't the answer to low libido. more often it is the physical and emotional load she carries especially if she is a mom. Pick up the slack. help around the house and with the *******. help her with the schedule and the plans. rub her feet and her back and I mean really rub her feet and/or her back without expectation of sex. let her sleep in on Saturday or Sunday.

Mid 50s here, married 25+ years. Sex life was OK, not fantastic but was good. I usually initiated sex she never said no.
About 5 years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know. Disaster first time. Not much better next time, six months between. Wife very horny each time after. We've worked up to 2 or 3 times a month. Wife horny as hell for days after. It's improved our sex life like crazy.
Not saying that's what you might try, lots of bad feelings for us early on. Arguments, bad feelings, etc. All good now, we're adults, it's just sex fun.

Let me ask you: When you have sex with your wife is she really getting satisfied?

Have you discussed with her how sex is for her, and do you think that she was honest with you?

A popular radio DJ and his wife did an interview where she disclosed that for 20 years of marriage she was faking being satisfied by him! He said that he thought that he was satisfying her, but the whole time she was faking just to spare him emotionally! Now I'm sorry but there is no way that a woman who knows what it's like to have good dick is going to go 20 years without ever being satisfied by some good dick married or not! That just didn't happen and the only person who doesn't know that is her husband!

In my personal experience, if the dick is really good, then she is going to want it frequently! You will wake up to her sucking on you and even mounting you in your sleep! I have had to wake up and tell women " really? "Don't let the fact that I'm sleep stop you"! To a woman who knows what it's like to have some really good dick, if she has access to it, living without it, is not an option, even if she has to take it!

Jding is right ON ...
Yep, just fuck her better .... she start clipping off a few orgasms every time you guys' screw, she'll want MORE, not LESS sex for sure.
And never trust it when she says she's had an orgasm, lots of girls may be faking it just to end the sex sooner. A woman's orgasm is usually very noticeable when she really has one. Often sex for both partners gets kinda mundane after a while and a good reason white chicks tend to be trying black guys more.

Last edited:
Is it okay to cheat on partner when you are not getting enough sex??
You deserve to have "good, satisfying sex" ... if you're married and don't wish to try other partners, one should sit and talk with their married partner about trying NEW things. Who knows, your partner could be hiding the same desires.
The days of monogamous marriages is slowly going away ... its ok to talk to your partner as good communications is a sign of a strong marriage.
Actual "cheating" or infidelity should only be an extreme, last resort.

There are also some herbs that supposedly increase libido in women ... see attached.

Last edited:
Back