Hooking Up at Da Club

Black dick at the club is incredible!!!!My husband takes me to the clubs in East St.Louis and the second I walk in guys are all over me,touching me,dancing dirty with me,grinding my pussy and in no time they see my hard nipples and realize that I have no underware under my skirt and it goes to a whole new level of touching and dancing!!!!I have men dancing behind me and pulling me close and sliding their hard cock in my pussy and they take me to booths and I sit and grind on their cocks!My husband sits at the bar and watches a night of big strong,superior black men having his wife!He watches me sitting in booths with three or four guys and sees me duck under the table pleasuring all of them!Last time we went he saw me get pulled in the bathroom twice and watched as some very hot young black men went in and out of the restroom having his wifes pussy!When I came out pulling down my skirt a guy immediatly started kissing me and said come out to my whip with me for a minute!My husband said he followed us and watched as this strong muscular brutha fucked me in his Denali!I love being the center of attention in a black mens club!Im a naughty wife and black men love me for it!

Black dick at the club is incredible!!!!My husband takes me to the clubs in East St.Louis and the second I walk in guys are all over me,touching me,dancing dirty with me,grinding my pussy and in no time they see my hard nipples and realize that I have no underware under my skirt and it goes to a whole new level of touching and dancing!!!!I have men dancing behind me and pulling me close and sliding their hard cock in my pussy and they take me to booths and I sit and grind on their cocks!My husband sits at the bar and watches a night of big strong,superior black men having his wife!He watches me sitting in booths with three or four guys and sees me duck under the table pleasuring all of them!Last time we went he saw me get pulled in the bathroom twice and watched as some very hot young black men went in and out of the restroom having his wifes pussy!When I came out pulling down my skirt a guy immediatly started kissing me and said come out to my whip with me for a minute!My husband said he followed us and watched as this strong muscular brutha fucked me in his Denali!I love being the center of attention in a black mens club!Im a naughty wife and black men love me for it!
A beautiful story...keep up the good work

Honey,Ive decided that white women should please black men and my husband knows that black men are going to have me!Period!!!!!End of discussion!Once a black gentleman got his cock in my pussy it changed everything and now Im dating black guys and flirting and flaunting myself to black men and they walk right past my husband and they take me!I love a black mans confidence and you guys know just how to seduce me and I forget all about my husband,my marriage vows and all I want is to feel a big thick black cock releasing in my pussy!I love the passion,I love feeling a black man make love to me!Dexbad,I love feeling a black gentleman inside me and I dont care if Im married to a white guy,even for 20 years like me and my husband!Black men fuck me so fucking good black dick belongs in my white pussy and it goes there often!My hubby has learned to submit and watch as I give my pussy to big strong men like you!

Back