Hooking Up at Da Club

Out at the hip-hop club braless & pantyless and then spent the night at the guys Apt for a great gangbang.
View attachment 1198763
I enjoy when she talks about being in America with her friend and the plan they made to find black guys in clubs even though they had boyfriends back home ... describing how many black guys she danced with and how it made her feel.. but nothing compares to the night we went out together pretending to be just friends while she let me see her in action flirting and dancing with black men.. it was our first test to see if we can handle the reality and the jealousy i felt at first was quickly overcome by the reality of seeing how much she enjoyed the moment being in a black mans arms while looking at me to see how i handled the situation !

She is away until mid august visiting family and friends back home etc... Although its very unlikely that she might meet black guys in the city she's from I told her I would be ok if she met a black guy in a bar or club she was attracted to as long as she tells me and if possible get a few pictures but she says it would only feel right if we were together like how we have discussed and imagined it should be.. At these moments i know how lucky I am to have her and can feel the love is real...

Back