Hooked

yngnkinky

Couple
From
NY, US
Only joined this site recently as we were looking to get into this lifestyle. Must say I have become totally absorbed in it, much more than b/f. Chatting and showing pics all ads to the turn on. Our sex life was good but we are now constantly horny and at it like rabbits. We have arranged to meet a guy Tomorrow afternoon for coffee and a chat to see if we connect. Hoping this is the start of a new adventure.

Only joined this site recently as we were looking to get into this lifestyle. Must say I have become totally absorbed in it, much more than b/f. Chatting and showing pics all ads to the turn on. Our sex life was good but we are now constantly horny and at it like rabbits. We have arranged to meet a guy Tomorrow afternoon for coffee and a chat to see if we connect. Hoping this is the start of a new adventure.
Good luck:)

Arranged to meet tomorrow again

Back