Hit a snag in BBC wife situation. Need some experienced advice.

AA1113

Male
So my wife has previously fucked a black guy with a big dick (his dick is pretty large, she sent pictures and video) that she met while in school. She loved it! But he has moved away. At the moment, she is not open to meeting anyone, thus shutting down any progress. Our sex together has been pretty run of the mill the past couple of months. In the last week or so, just out of knowhere, we are doing it and she starts telling me that my dick is too small and it doesn’t please her and she needed a big black cock. I got hard as fuck. I fucked so hard, but still she said she barely felt it and couldn’t come. I asked her again about meeting a someone new but again declined. She told me she misses her last black guy because his dick was bigger, thicker and harder than mine. But he’s gone now.
My question is, how do encourage her to get over this hump and go and meet other guys and maybe she can develop something pleasurable for her and I can get my favorite treat…to fuck her loose pussy and sloppy seconds. I love when she tells me that she can’t feel my dick when I fuck her. Makes me want to try harder, though we both know it will be futile. Lol Reclaiming my wife was definitely my favorite part. It was love and sex and passionate romance rolled all in one.

Any advice for a hopeful cuckold?

Get a large dildo and introduce it into your sex play. Tease her with it, edge her, tell her she could have the real thing, but don't let her cum. Only when she agrees can she orgasm. Of course you can't hold her to it, but it'll be moving the ball in the right direction.

You need to start whispering into her ear during sex things like “ you should feel it deeper again at least one more time in your life “….and “ it’s not fair your not feeling it deeper where you felt it with him “ … then whisper “ I want you to feel it deeper again “ …. “ I want you to feel a darker lover reach lovingly deeper and cum that deep inside of you “ ….” I want you to be touched where I can’t “

then whisper… and this is key …you don’t even have to tell me I just want you to feel good sex again… it’s not fair you’re not having good sex like you did with him “

I if you feel her responding to this and that could even be her just listening and not protesting…. Keep it up then ….one great line is when you feel her wanting to cum is …. “ and then you feel him cum deep “ if she is not protesting and she cums …. She’s ready ….ask her then “do you want to feel it deeper again ? “…. Quickly say “ I want you to “

try this for a while and she’ll give in I’m almost certain.

So my wife has previously fucked a black guy with a big dick (his dick is pretty large, she sent pictures and video) that she met while in school. She loved it! But he has moved away. At the moment, she is not open to meeting anyone, thus shutting down any progress. Our sex together has been pretty run of the mill the past couple of months. In the last week or so, just out of knowhere, we are doing it and she starts telling me that my dick is too small and it doesn’t please her and she needed a big black cock. I got hard as fuck. I fucked so hard, but still she said she barely felt it and couldn’t come. I asked her again about meeting a someone new but again declined. She told me she misses her last black guy because his dick was bigger, thicker and harder than mine. But he’s gone now.
My question is, how do encourage her to get over this hump and go and meet other guys and maybe she can develop something pleasurable for her and I can get my favorite treat…to fuck her loose pussy and sloppy seconds. I love when she tells me that she can’t feel my dick when I fuck her. Makes me want to try harder, though we both know it will be futile. Lol Reclaiming my wife was definitely my favorite part. It was love and sex and passionate romance rolled all in one.

Any advice for a hopeful cuckold?
Go with it

Get a large dildo and introduce it into your sex play. Tease her with it, edge her, tell her she could have the real thing, but don't let her cum. Only when she agrees can she orgasm. Of course you can't hold her to it, but it'll be moving the ball in the right direction.
We have a large dildo. I would’ve preferred the dildo be a darker shade because I like the contrast of the dark on her fair skin. Oh well. I’ve never made her edge but it would like to try that. Thank you for the suggestion!

My wife isn't a size queen and I can make her scream when she comes (TG for that) BUT, I did try something nifty! I bought a life-like penis sleeve/extension and even though we always had to take a few minutes for her to get used to the size, she liked it a lot.
We used it all the time but not so much any more - As it turns out, she's just as happy without it if not more so.
Just a thought🙃
My wife has suggested I get a sleeve but I can’t decide on which one. Some are open on the end and others are like a whole penis. Any brand suggestions? Can you feel anything while having sex?

You need to start whispering into her ear during sex things like “ you should feel it deeper again at least one more time in your life “….and “ it’s not fair your not feeling it deeper where you felt it with him “ … then whisper “ I want you to feel it deeper again “ …. “ I want you to feel a darker lover reach lovingly deeper and cum that deep inside of you “ ….” I want you to be touched where I can’t “

then whisper… and this is key …you don’t even have to tell me I just want you to feel good sex again… it’s not fair you’re not having good sex like you did with him “

I if you feel her responding to this and that could even be her just listening and not protesting…. Keep it up then ….one great line is when you feel her wanting to cum is …. “ and then you feel him cum deep “ if she is not protesting and she cums …. She’s ready ….ask her then “do you want to feel it deeper again ? “…. Quickly say “ I want you to “

try this for a while and she’ll give in I’m almost certain.
I love the dirty talk! I’m getting hard just reading your lines! I think the suggestion of “I just want you to feel good sex again” is a great way to put it in her head that she could be having better sex with a BBC! Perhaps it’ll be a good start to build off of. I’m starting to see that this whole cuckold thing takes time and patience to build up. Thank you for your help!

I would love to share some of her sexy pictures online sometime. I thought that if she saw positive responses to her pictures, that it might be a boost to her confidence and eventually want to start seeking the attention of other men. Any thoughts?

i love the feel of her after bigger cock and how she feels, she has never complained and loves teasing me she cant feel me no complaints from me

In foreplay, I would fuck my wife good with a dildo slightly larger than me. Then, whewn I stuck my cock in her, she felt stretched out and loose, and I love it, I cum quicker than usual!

Back