High school Sweethearts

yeah ok a post a few months ago and no post after ???? white boy fishing ...... let this thread die . and yes i know i posted so i did not let it die as of yet ( just beating you to the punch )

Hi everyone. I’m new here and new to the possible cuckolding life. My wife and I have been together since high school. She was 15 and I was 17 when we met. We are now 26 and 24 and have been married five years.

A few weeks ago she brought up cuckolding. She said she heard a guy at her work talking about it. I didn’t even know what it was so we looked it up together. I thought she was just kidding and thought she would drop it. But she has brought it up a few more times since then and asks me what I think. Of course I don’t want her to be with someone else. She’s beautiful and has got even more beautiful since we first met.

She is the only girl I’ve been with and I’m the only guy she’s been with. I thought it would always be that way. Just struggling a little bit and not sure what to do. Thanks
My wife was the one that brought cuckolding up to me also and I also had no idea what it was. It sometimes is a little tough at first but once (if) you can get by the ego part of it, this can be a marriage saving idea. I not only started to get intrigued by the idea but I also found the idea that she could have sex with others but I had to remain faithful to her super hot and exciting !!! And it has been even better and I believe brought us closer together

But she never had a high sex drive before. We are very limited on what we’ve done sexually together. She was shy and quiet most of our relationship. As she’s getting older, she’s been focusing more on working out and she really looks great. It’s giving her more confidence but it hasn’t really changed our sex life.
It has been said many times that men peak sexually at 18 and women at 32.

Not knowing anything about her, I suspect she has always had 'desires' but, has been keeping them hidden to project the image she thinks you want. More than 1 woman has kept her true desires bottled up because she thinks 'society' or her 'family' or 'religion' expecth her to act a certian way.

When you say sex has been traditional, have YOU ever tried to bring something new into the relationship? Ever make love in the kitchen or in an elevator? Ever go do some heavy petting or making out in a car in the back of a parking garage where someone might drive by? Or is it always 5 minuites of missionary in the bedroom after the Johnny Carson monologue? See the first paragraph, you had better step up your game!

It may not just be cuckolding that excites her, she may like BDSM or trios or roleplaying or a thousand other things. There are ways to approach these things without scaring your partner. (Tying her wrists together and holding them over her head while you get yours is a lot 'safer' than swinging from chains in a medevial dungeon.)

Back