High school sweethearts first time with someone else

finn2345

Couple
Ps ( my best friends hung black I’m maybe average and white my girl. Early 20’s

So this photo here was the night my high school sweetheart fucked her first cock other than mine. We were going out one weekend and I sorted eccys and my best friend decided to come with us any way we went out took all the ******* came home and we were all so horny my girl was teasing us both which was making my heart race because we had only talked about it. And my best friend has a huge cock and my gf already knows because we have all seen it. but she teased us for a while. Me and her went to bed and she started fucking me on top and I was struggling to stay hard a little bit. So I just thought id suggest going giving my friend some company and off she went. I started shaking straight as she left. But he sent her back and didn’t believe I was okay with it.
So I walked out had a chat with him said it was okay I went back in the room told my gf to go back and within minutes I could here her sucking his cock and him moaning. It made me the hardest I’ve ever been I’m about a skinny 6 inch my bf is girth as hell and 9 inch then I just start to hear her moaning the loudest I’ve definitely heard before. Then he started filming it on snap and sending it to me . They fucked so hard and I heard her cum over and over while I was wanking my cock in the next room. Maybe after about two hours of listening to and watching via Snapchat my best mate who’s hung fucking the ******* out of my high school sweetheart she came wandering back into me, I was still wanking and she came and sat over me and started kissing me as I feel his warm load start dripping on my leg as it sinks in he’s cream pied her. She leans over and says I’m gonna see how you feel now. She at first tried to downplay and say na it’s still good until I said be truthful and hesitated but told me that yea to be honest she couldn’t overly feel me and said I’d never fucked or made her cum like he did… and I bust straight away. After that we just talked for a while ….

Attachments

• EC7BCFC4-DD3B-4671-95A5-A3D9D31389B7.jpeg
    EC7BCFC4-DD3B-4671-95A5-A3D9D31389B7.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 402
  • 67D7258E-542C-4F8A-B219-EB040E1228EE.jpeg
    67D7258E-542C-4F8A-B219-EB040E1228EE.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 395
Very hot. It is always important to share your girl with an alpha male. You must submit. Biggest dick in the room has the rights

So this photo here was the night my high school sweetheart fucked her first cock other than mine. We were going out one weekend and I sorted eccys and my best friend decided to come with us any way we went out took all the ******* came home and we were all so horny my girl was teasing us both which was making my heart race because we had only talked about it. And my best friend has a huge cock and my gf already knows because we have all seen it. but she teased us for a while. Me and her went to bed and she started fucking me on top and I was struggling to stay hard a little bit. So I just thought id suggest going giving my friend some company and off she went. I started shaking straight as she left. But he sent her back and didn’t believe I was okay with it.
So I walked out had a chat with him said it was okay I went back in the room told my gf to go back and within minutes I could here her sucking his cock and him moaning. It made me the hardest I’ve ever been I’m about a skinny 6 inch my bf is girth as hell and 9 inch then I just start to hear her moaning the loudest I’ve definitely heard before. Then he started filming it on snap and sending it to me . They fucked so hard and I heard her cum over and over while I was wanking my cock in the next room. Maybe after about two hours of listening to and watching via Snapchat my best mate who’s hung fucking the ******* out of my high school sweetheart she came wandering back into me, I was still wanking and she came and sat over me and started kissing me as I feel his warm load start dripping on my leg as it sinks in he’s cream pied her. She leans over and says I’m gonna see how you feel now. She at first tried to downplay and say na it’s still good until I said be truthful and hesitated but told me that yea to be honest she couldn’t overly feel me and said I’d never fucked or made her cum like he did… and I bust straight away. After that we just talked for a while ….
Damn that's hot love to enjoy more of your stories and your girl she looks amazing!

No doubt you've busted many times after to her taking other dicks or to the memory of the first

sharing is caring so good of you to share her with your friend. I always enjoy sharing my lady, and have no concern or issues of cocks bigger than mine, I’m big enough but if he is bigger it is cool as long as she enjoys the pleasure.
So happy that you're giving your girl to others to enjoy!

My wife has only been with me. We almost had a swap with her best friend and black boyfriend. It was close. She’s hooked up with a few girls but I’m pretty confident that we will get her to fuck a new guy very soon. It’s going to happen. She wants it and I want to see it,

She is gorgeous

Back