Hiding threads you're not interested in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IROCCouple

Couple
Real Person
Is there a way to hide a thread forever? Many of the picture threads are updated every minute by several people so they always appear on the top. We're not interested in internet pictures being posted and reposted. Can you mark a thread as read and never have to see it again even if it is updated?

Is there a way to hide a thread forever? Many of the picture threads are updated every minute by several people so they always appear on the top. We're not interested in internet pictures being posted and reposted. Can you mark a thread as read and never have to see it again even if it is updated?
@IROCCouple - this is a good question you pose however it is not an option at the current time. What you can do is click on the members name and then click on the ignore button that is right next to the 'Follow' button to ignore the person's posts. You may also just ignore the thread all-together which is what alot of people do on this site.

Appreciate the great question and we will look into the possibility of such of feature being included in future updates to the site.

@IROCCouple - this is a good question you pose however it is not an option at the current time. What you can do is click on the members name and then click on the ignore button that is right next to the 'Follow' button to ignore the person's posts. You may also just ignore the thread all-together which is what alot of people do on this site.

Appreciate the great question and we will look into the possibility of such of feature being included in future updates to the site.

How do I find a guy like you fir my 5"1 125 Latin wife she really wants some bbc but hard to find a professional man who will ream her pussy for her and that's it he has to be at least 6"4 buffed with a 10 or 11 inch thick black cock

We're not interested in internet pictures being posted and reposted. Can you mark a thread as read and never have to see it again even if it is updated?
So, like a diet plan, you're wanting someone to lock the refrigerator just because you have low will power? LOL
No one forces you to open the threads and read their contents. I feel the exact same way about the gay/bisexual section, but I just don't go there. I don't care to see guys giving BJs to other guys ... you might not have a problem with it, but I do. So, I don't go there and don't post pics regarding that stuff, but I DO post pics that support the threads I do read and post comments in.
Why not try that?
Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back