Hi there!

My name is Shelby and I am rather new to BBC. I am in my low 40’s, 5’8” tall and 130 pounds, and have only ever had sex with my ex husband and my current husband until recently with my husbands friend(s). I’m asking for input from black bulls here. What is it with anal? The few bbc men I’ve been with are obsessed with wanting to give me anal? The other thing is trying to ******* me with their penis. Each has tried to hold himself inside my throat until I have to practically fight my way off of it. And two of them keep suggesting a train be run on me. I had to look it up. Suggestions? Thank you gentlemen.
😘 Shelby

Attachments

• 7CD01785-EE39-4B87-87B1-AB96C3D844DD.jpeg
    7CD01785-EE39-4B87-87B1-AB96C3D844DD.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 94
And one other thing. The men I talk to on here always ask if we are a cuck couple, which I had to look up to find out that it means cuckold. Is that the expectation on this site? That the hubby needs to just sit and watch?

My name is Shelby and I am rather new to BBC. I am in my low 40’s, 5’8” tall and 130 pounds, and have only ever had sex with my ex husband and my current husband until recently with my husbands friend(s). I’m asking for input from black bulls here. What is it with anal? The few bbc men I’ve been with are obsessed with wanting to give me anal? The other thing is trying to ******* me with their penis. Each has tried to hold himself inside my throat until I have to practically fight my way off of it. And two of them keep suggesting a train be run on me. I had to look it up. Suggestions? Thank you gentlemen.
😘 Shelby
They are just trying to turn you out and unleash your inner bbc slut. They want you all the way sexually uninhibited. They should show you some hotwife videos of women who are already at that level.

Sounds like you need to discuss ahead of time a bit more before agreeing to a meet up. IR has a wide range of dynamics, not all types of play work for everyone. Talk openly with a guy you're considering and set expectations up front. I'm sure you can find what you're looking for, just need to filter a little bit. :) Good luck.

Back