Hi guys Hispanic wanna -be cuckold again looking for regular BF for wife in Manchester N.H.

we had about 30males 10yrs ago when we were in our early thirties.. I took pics joined in loved to lick and suck qall her lovers they never creampied her as much as I would love that they agreed with me and would pull out and dump in my mouth? never a black guy after first baby wife just turned off from it. then i got her preg with a second so ******* and ******* now lmao.. then COMPLETELY ALL OVER!!!! Been 10yrs?.. but would really like to get something going again??? like to party? looking for an older well endowed black male to join us here at our house on the week-ends?? Be her fuck-buddy and I would lovee to be a cuckold again? Shes a short 4'11" big white fat nipples 42DD big hairy fat white pussy? I wouldnt know..havent fucked it or eaten it in over a year anyone local area fit my description what I'm /we? looking for? let me know I will have you pop up here while our ******* are away at grandfathers bring light smoke if you like I supply all the wine?

Back