Hi guys! Condom or not?

Let's think about this. If I knew a woman had a disease I wouldn't screw her with a condom. Condoms is not a guarantee against disease or pregnancy. Always tested and clean, and plan B to avoid pregnancy. Here is where trust comes into play; and it's not a game.

I will put on a condom but take it out without you knowing it to feel you and cum inside you hard sweetheart.
The moment I noticed that you dared to have removed my condom I would forcefully thrust deep inside you. I will dig in deep, viciously expanding the inner walls of your pulsating pussy while impacting your cervix until I begin to pulsate, drenching the opening of your womb with my voluminous hot cum.

Here is where trust comes into play; and it's not a game.
gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif There's that word again ... trust ... commonly misused and rarely practiced when it comes to sex. But you're most definitely right, it's not a game. Just read the responses you guys make about removing the condom ... That's TRUST? The second that cock hits the moist, wet, tight confines of that hot pussy, the word TRUST goes out the window as carnal, ******* desires take over. So, who picks up the tab of that so-called "morning after pill" .... the woman, or do you agree to pay for it after you breached the condom issue ... those pills are $140-190 a pill? Wait, you agree you will pick up the cost, right?
trust me .... gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif oh, you're killing me .... that's so cute!

View attachment 1491879 There's that word again ... trust ... commonly misused and rarely practiced when it comes to sex. But you're most definitely right, it's not a game. Just read the responses you guys make about removing the condom ... That's TRUST? The second that cock hits the moist, wet, tight confines of that hot pussy, the word TRUST goes out the window as carnal, ******* desires take over. So, who picks up the tab of that so-called "morning after pill" .... the woman, or do you agree to pay for it after you breached the condom issue ... those pills are $140-190 a pill? Wait, you agree you will pick up the cost, right?
trust me .... View attachment 1491879 oh, you're killing me .... that's so cute!
I have a vasectomy!

I have a vasectomy!
ok then ... all we need to do is require every man who wishes to bone a woman without a condom to get a vasectomy if they haven't had one. Think I might change my industry from insurance management to "vasectomy doctor".

But, seriously, I think you know what I meant. I'm no better than the next guy when it comes to sex ... I prefer skin to skin as well, but I won't try any tricks like rubbing lub on a non-lub condom just to spread my seeds around.

ok then ... all we need to do is require every man who wishes to bone a woman without a condom to get a vasectomy if they haven't had one. Think I might change my industry from insurance management to "vasectomy doctor".

But, seriously, I think you know what I meant. I'm no better than the next guy when it comes to sex ... I prefer skin to skin as well, but I won't try any tricks like rubbing lub on a non-lub condom just to spread my seeds around.
I get you! I understand! And I agree! All I can do is cover my basis when it comes to sexual responsibility. If someone wishes to use a condom than I am all about it. However, there is no substitute for being considerate. And for a person who wishes to be sexually active they should understand that the adrenalin rush is comparable but, sex should not be an extreme sport. We shouldn't put at risk others sexual health and life for this very natural form of delight. Forget being a vasectomy doctor, it's easier to become a phlebotomist to assist in the detection of STI's . But to answer a question, one of your questions; yes, I would pay for the plan B if I did the deed. Hence the vasectomy. :p

I insisted and all my ex-s agreed their bull should take them bareback and cum inside their pussys because that is what they both want, to fuck her pussy and she wants to feel her chosen lover take her pussy and me see him do it and her allow it because she has been given permission to take another lover then she has to feel ok admitting she wants her chosen lovers cum inside her pussy and if attracted to him enough and its long term to allow nature to take its course and have this beautiful superior man with a large cock's baby to keep him in our lives and also no condoms because she knows alpha males like that and she wants them to come more often and fuck her pussy since we are changing my role and giving him the job of sexually satisfying her which to us, her job is now to give her pussy up the best she can and mate with a much better lover than she had with me. My ex-s who did this all acknowledged they can take her bareback all they want to and they fuck her so good she wants their cum inside her because they are the type of guys a woman wants to get themm pregnant and fuck their pussy and how happy atleast my ex wife was that i understood that need and helped her and encouraged them fucking her and ok that they are better at sex than me and how good they felt cumming in her and sometimes she didnt want me to clean her afterwards so her lovers cum would stay inside her and drip later, if she got pregnant, then we would have to deal with that as a couple or she would leave but she would have his baby and he would then be a part of us, coming over regularly as a second husband at times and I admit, I could see me getting used to cum dripping all over the house and cleaning them regularly. So..no condoms and we both insist bareback because thats what they are there for. to fuck and cum inside her pussy and leave their mark on their territory and they wanted to feel marked and bonded with their cum

Back