Hey husbands

Don’t be that guy pretending to be your wife. Posting this, and feeding your inner homosexuality. I am not here to judge, but i see it all over the site.
I agree. I am what I am and am honest and truthful. Many times guys message or contact me thinking im a real girl because of my photo...they dont read my profile. While I have the prime opportunity to play along as a girl or wife I don't.

I agree. I am what I am and am honest and truthful. Many times guys message or contact me thinking im a real girl because of my photo...they dont read my profile. While I have the prime opportunity to play along as a girl or wife I don't.
Reading is fundamental and most people don’t take the time to do that.

I agree bro too many weirdos on this mofucker I came to fuck Rachel, Megan, Elizabeth, and Stephanie with my Bullfucker not Michael, Edward, Richard And Steven. Fuck out of here with the gay sissy *******

Reminds me of this message I got Lol REAL ******* !!!
  • funsexycpl: Checking to see if you are bi? I live in Tampa. I am very fit, attractive and professional. WM, Smooth shaven all over, 5'7", 165, hzl eyes. Have only played with one guy before with my wife present (Our BULL for 5 years) but I am now interested in finding a playmate. Only looking for one person because I do want to hop from bed to bed. I hope to hear back from you.

Reminds me of this message I got Lol REAL ******* !!!
  • funsexycpl: Checking to see if you are bi? I live in Tampa. I am very fit, attractive and professional. WM, Smooth shaven all over, 5'7", 165, hzl eyes. Have only played with one guy before with my wife present (Our BULL for 5 years) but I am now interested in finding a playmate. Only looking for one person because I do want to hop from bed to bed. I hope to hear back from you.
Lol, see what i mean...

Back