Hesitant girlfriend…

We went to bed last night. I wanted Vaseline for my lips.

I asked “Where did you put the Vaseline?”

She said “It’s inside me”

I laughed “Where is it?”

She said “It is inside me, stretching my pussy out which is what you want isn’t it? It feels slightly uncomfortable but my body will get used to it”

PROGRESS!!! :)

I laughed “Where is it?”

She said “It is inside me, stretching my pussy out which is what you want isn’t it? It feels slightly uncomfortable but my body will get used to it”

you should post a pic of her taking the bbc dildo

She is going out tonight with her friend.

As I said, her body count is very low. I’m her 3rd. She isn’t that type of girl who would sleep around so, this lifestyle would be very hard for her to get into. However, she is the biggest cocktease and does have a very high sex drive.

Anyway, she had her nails done yesterday at the salon. She had red nails…
She said “do you like them?” … “ofcourse I do, very hot!”

An hour later or so, we are watching TV. She says “My friend at the salon said there is this thing around red nails, called the Red Nails Theory and I’ve never heard of it” … “apparently the theory is, if you have red nails, you’ll attract other suitors (men) who are attracted to you”

I personally think she knew already what this red theory is and I personally think she asked for them but I’m not complaining ;) this is good.

Also, with her going out for a meal with her friend and drinks… this is going to make my brain go wild with naughty thoughts…

I laughed “Where is it?”

Your getting there, she is now liking big cocks. One step at a time

She is getting ready to go out for the night now. I think she is getting more used to my fantasy though.

She just said again “I won’t need the Vaseline inside me tonight to stretch me out so I’ll put that to the side” and she was just smiling and I was smiling back.

She also keeps saying “Don’t be messaging me tonight like saying “Let me know if you see someone you like” or “Let me know if you’re staying out or overnight elsewhere ;)” but she is saying it as in playfully and I said “I know the rules, toys only and the fantasy to keep inside my head” and then she is picking out sexy things to wear, red lipstick which she always jokes around saying “slaggy red lips”, heels aswell.

She then came down in just a thong and said “Think these are appropriate for tonight?”

Signs are looking good guys!

Back