By the way if you judging me from my profile intro then again you don't know me. By any chance you want to know the person behind the profile, before you protest who i am,or what Im about Id be more than happy to introduce myself to you.

Well we were to meet a guy named Brian.
Tomorrow.
In Greenville, SC.
Turned out to be a joke.
Ended it on the spot.
Literally, 2 minutes later you text.
From Greenville, SC.
That is one fucked up coincidence.
Hell, maybe it is but think we'll move on to something else.
Seems like we're looking for something better and this site is looking for anything cheap.
Wish you luck even though cheap is easy.

Nothing personal if it is a coincidence. Just think we better understand the agenda with this site and we're just not interested. Sorry to offend or attack if indeed this was just a totally unprecedented coincidence.

Well Im not the one to play with people, I take people very serious about such things. I Hate whoever did such Fucks it up for real people.

Have a good night and if you have a chane of mind hit me up on kik same name promise you im not about games or jokes.

re: Her first BBC
Couple living in the mountains of NC that frequent Charlotte and Atlanta. She is curious and thinking about trying new things. Husband is totally cool with it so helping her see what's out there
Good ground rules to get started ... you should consider setting your preferences to open up your profile to members of b2w at least. There's a section specific to hooking up ... if that's what you're looking for.
Also, you might want to check out face-to-face meeting opts; Charlotte has a pretty good swingers club called Carolina Friends.
Welcome to b2w!

Couple living in the mountains of NC that frequent Charlotte and Atlanta. She is curious and thinking about trying new things. Husband is totally cool with it so helping her see what's out there. Not into cuckold scene as we are not interested in humiliation or the subordinate scene. Looking for mature, respectful, professionals we can get to know. Once we learn more about you we'll see where this takes us. People with face pics and are willing to take this slowly will be at the front of the line. She is a beautiful blue eyed sweetheart who is not slutty but is very open to experimentation. She has a high sexual appetite and is as aggressive as she is passive. We are very secure in our relationship and have no desire to make this an every weekend thing. Just looking for those select few who have the total package of looks, personality, and intelligence. Once we feel comfortable will meet and see where this takes us. Husband would be with her and she would be free to do anything. He is straight and would participate only with her if that is what she chooses. We want the men involved to understand that this is something we do as a couple. You’re not a replacement, you’re not there because she is not satisfied (sexually or otherwise). You’re not an escape from our relationships, our lives or anything of the sort. For us as a couple we only engage in this when we’re at our best in our lives and marriage, we think of the guys who we meet as an addition to an already happy and fulfilled life. If you understand that and are happy to add to and join in on a situation like that…awesome! So, let's see who is out there.
U in Atlanta Georgia I got 9inches

Tomorrow.
In Greenville, SC.
Turned out to be a joke.
Ended it on the spot.
From Greenville, SC.
Seems like we're looking for something better and this site is looking for anything cheap.

Wow can we relate!

Tomorrow.
In Greenville, SC.
Turned out to be a joke.
Ended it on the spot.
From Greenville, SC.
I would love to meet u if u were in Atlanta

Back