Her Fantasy, His Nightmare!

How is it unrealistic? It's completly realistic, did'nt you once go to Africa, got fucked by an entire African tribe, and crowned queen of Africa?

It's a totally logical series of events, i can't see how that would not add up.

Yes, that was indeed sarcasm. And personally, i am getting SICK of all the fakers on all internet forums. Even on non-sexual forums.
Can't disagree with you.

Let's see, we have the nubile, naive young white girl who has never been with a black man but has a controlling white boyfriend, a black guy with the obligatory 11 Inch dick, the inevitable meeting where said black guy talks like Wesley Pipes, the young white girl fucks bareback and gets addicted to black dick, the unsuspecting boyfriend comes home to see them fucking but quickly accepts his place, girl gets pregnant first time they fuck and now she's had a second kid with said black guy, and the husband is begging him to let her use birth control.

Gotta hand it to you, you hit every stereotype in the book.

Let's see, we have the nubile, naive young white girl who has never been with a black man but has a controlling white boyfriend, a black guy with the obligatory 11 Inch dick, the inevitable meeting where said black guy talks like Wesley Pipes, the young white girl fucks bareback and gets addicted to black dick, the unsuspecting boyfriend comes home to see them fucking but quickly accepts his place, girl gets pregnant first time they fuck and now she's had a second kid with said black guy, and the husband is begging him to let her use birth control.

Gotta hand it to you, you hit every stereotype in the book.
Lol

Why should the woman's HUSBAND be respectful toward the guy who's turning his marriage into a shambles and a laughingstock? Frankly, it sounds like there's little respect in the marriage and I don't see why he hangs around. My hubby wouldn't put up with crap like that. If we don't respect each other and put each other first, above anyone else, then why bother with the marriage.

And I don't have any respect for anyone who interferes with a marriage. Open marriage is one thing, forsing something on one or the other is a totally different kettle of fish.

You get a forehead bruising SALUTE from me on that!!!!!

Back