Her Fantasy, His Nightmare!

deontaylongd

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
A few months ago, I was on twitter when I saw that I had a new follower, she was a young white girl named Amy. My twitter Avatar is a picture of my Dick, so I was used to white women sending me all kinds of messages about how they loved my Big Black Dick, but she was different. She was 19, and she said she had never been with a Black man before, she had a boyfriend and he was very controlling.
We exchanged numbers and talked on the phone, she loved my deep voice and told me that it made her wet. We would always have to abruptly end our conversations because she was afraid he was going to catch her.
I asked her what her sex life was like, she, like most white women, was stuck with a man with a little dick who thought he was a stud, no rhythm, no stamina, she longed to be fucked long and deep and hard.
Every morning, I would tweet her a picture of my morning wood, and she would tell me how much she wished she could feel it inside her.
I told her we needed to Fuck, but she was so worried about her bf finding out, he was older ans was supporting her, but I wouldn't let up. I knew our phone sex sessions would push her over the edge, until one day she said she was ready.
She told me he was going to a bachelor party and would be gone all night, so I went over.
I told her to be naked when she answered the door. "Why?" she asked, "Because it's what I want"
When I got there, she peeked from behind the door, I pushed the door open and there she was, standing butt ass naked. I told her to get on her knees, she did, I pulled my Dick out and she gasped. "OMG, It's so fucking Long and Thick" "Open your mouth" I told her, she did, I put my dick in her mouth and told her to suck it, she did, "deeper" I kept going deeper, until she gagged, then deeper, until my balls were on her chin. She was hitting me, wanting to breath, but I kept he there, then finally I let her breathe. She was gasping with tears in her eyes, I said more, and she did it again, sucking this Long Black Dick, I could tell she loved it." Look at me" She looked up with this Big blue eyes as she continued to suck and ******* on my dick. I was Rock hard, I told her to stand up and take me to her bedroom. She wanted to fuck on the couch, no the bed she shared with him. I told her "Take me to your bed" she grabbed me by my Dick and led me to their bedroom. I laid her on the bed and began to eat her pussy, slowly licking, kissing and sucking that pretty bald white pussy, she was delicious, she came twice and told me she couldn't take any more. I rose up and put her legs on my shoulders. " Are you ready for this Dick?" She looked down at it and said "Oh *******, pleas put my legs down" "Look at that Dick" I told her "You see how hard and long it is?" Yes she said I could see fear in her eyes,"I think it's too big" she said, No more words, I atred her pussy lips with my swollen mushroom head, she gasped, I put some more in, her eyes got big and she tried to scoot back" Don't run from this Dick" I told her, with a hard thrust, I put the rest in, tears were in her eyes once again. I began Fucking her, long deep strokes, balls deep, then back out to the head, then balls deep again. "FUCK, OH *******, IT's SO DEEP" "Tell me you like that Dick" I told her, she said she loved it, over and over, Whatever I told her to say, she said, I would tell her to look down at my Dick and how it was covered in her cum, then I would tell her to suck it off. She would, then I put this Dick right back in that tight little pussy. She was tight, but not for long, I was going to open her up. We switched positions to Doggy style,I showed her no mercy" Tell me you love this Black Dick" " OMG, I Love IT, I Love it" I grabbed her hair, the her arms and pulled her back on this Dick" Fuck" she said "You're in my fucking stomach" "He's never been this Deep" I turned he back onto her back so I could look into her eyes, for what is always my favorite part. I was beating the fuck out of her pussy, I told her to look into my eyes"
"Can I nut in your pussy" I asked. She looked mortified, "No, you said you'd pull out," I gave her a deep thrust"Fuck" " I'm not on Birth control" I looked at her again began pumping her even harder, asking her over and over, finally she said yes. "Yes What Bitch" "Yes you can cum in my Pussy" "Tell me to nut in that pussy" "Nut in my pussy, Nut in my pussy please" "You want my baby?" "Yes I want your baby give me your baby OF Fuck I'm cumming again" "Here it comes, FUCK, OH *******" She grabbed my ass and pulled me in, arching her hips up so she could receive all my seed, deep in her womb. "OMG, I love your Dick baby, I Love you" I just laughed, this white girl had some good ass pussy.
She said she wanted to ride me, while we were on our second go around I heard a door open, she was screaming her head off, bouncing up and down on my Dick, begging men to cum in her again, I looked over and saw a white guy with his mouth wide open, she saw him too,"Fuck" she said, but she didn't stop, she kept going until she came, and I came in her.
She asked him why he was back, he said he wasn't feeling well and he decided to come back early. " What the fuck are you doing?" he asked she just looked, "She's getting some real Dick you punk motherfucker" I stood up, he tried not t look at my semi hard 11 inch dick, but he saw it. "You didn't even use a condom?"
"She likes raw Black Dick I told him" I got dressed and left, she called me later to make sure I got home, I could hear him crying in the background. He hasn't put her out yet, but the baby is due ina couple of months, so we'll see how that goes.
In the next story, I'll tell you about how he had no choice but to accept that his Girl wan now Black Owned.

We have two, and I can't lie, it's awkward, but I pick them up whenever I want, and he knows not to mistreat them.
He asked me once to please let her get on BC, because he was embarrassed, I told him to deal with it.

Women like the power of a large cock and being taken. I myself would never drop my seed in a married woman. It doesn't make me feel more powerful or manly just to bred a white woman. I love to fuck and it ends there.........My cock is just a toy for women

Wow, that pregnancy went quickly. You posted on Mar 21 that the baby was due in a few months, (after having met her a few months prior) but now you say you have 2 ******* with her. Something's not adding up here.

I'm thinking this is a piece of fiction, for the amusement of those among you who might find it amusing. But I don't buy it.

A few months ago, I was on twitter when I saw that I had a new follower, she was a young white girl named Amy. My twitter Avatar is a picture of my Dick, so I was used to white women sending me all kinds of messages about how they loved my Big Black Dick, but she was different. She was 19, and she said she had never been with a Black man before, she had a boyfriend and he was very controlling.
We exchanged numbers and talked on the phone, she loved my deep voice and told me that it made her wet. We would always have to abruptly end our conversations because she was afraid he was going to catch her.
I asked her what her sex life was like, she, like most white women, was stuck with a man with a little dick who thought he was a stud, no rhythm, no stamina, she longed to be fucked long and deep and hard.
Every morning, I would tweet her a picture of my morning wood, and she would tell me how much she wished she could feel it inside her.
I told her we needed to Fuck, but she was so worried about her bf finding out, he was older ans was supporting her, but I wouldn't let up. I knew our phone sex sessions would push her over the edge, until one day she said she was ready.
She told me he was going to a bachelor party and would be gone all night, so I went over.
I told her to be naked when she answered the door. "Why?" she asked, "Because it's what I want"
When I got there, she peeked from behind the door, I pushed the door open and there she was, standing butt ass naked. I told her to get on her knees, she did, I pulled my Dick out and she gasped. "OMG, It's so fucking Long and Thick" "Open your mouth" I told her, she did, I put my dick in her mouth and told her to suck it, she did, "deeper" I kept going deeper, until she gagged, then deeper, until my balls were on her chin. She was hitting me, wanting to breath, but I kept he there, then finally I let her breathe. She was gasping with tears in her eyes, I said more, and she did it again, sucking this Long Black Dick, I could tell she loved it." Look at me" She looked up with this Big blue eyes as she continued to suck and ******* on my dick. I was Rock hard, I told her to stand up and take me to her bedroom. She wanted to fuck on the couch, no the bed she shared with him. I told her "Take me to your bed" she grabbed me by my Dick and led me to their bedroom. I laid her on the bed and began to eat her pussy, slowly licking, kissing and sucking that pretty bald white pussy, she was delicious, she came twice and told me she couldn't take any more. I rose up and put her legs on my shoulders. " Are you ready for this Dick?" She looked down at it and said "Oh *******, pleas put my legs down" "Look at that Dick" I told her "You see how hard and long it is?" Yes she said I could see fear in her eyes,"I think it's too big" she said, No more words, I atred her pussy lips with my swollen mushroom head, she gasped, I put some more in, her eyes got big and she tried to scoot back" Don't run from this Dick" I told her, with a hard thrust, I put the rest in, tears were in her eyes once again. I began Fucking her, long deep strokes, balls deep, then back out to the head, then balls deep again. "FUCK, OH *******, IT's SO DEEP" "Tell me you like that Dick" I told her, she said she loved it, over and over, Whatever I told her to say, she said, I would tell her to look down at my Dick and how it was covered in her cum, then I would tell her to suck it off. She would, then I put this Dick right back in that tight little pussy. She was tight, but not for long, I was going to open her up. We switched positions to Doggy style,I showed her no mercy" Tell me you love this Black Dick" " OMG, I Love IT, I Love it" I grabbed her hair, the her arms and pulled her back on this Dick" Fuck" she said "You're in my fucking stomach" "He's never been this Deep" I turned he back onto her back so I could look into her eyes, for what is always my favorite part. I was beating the fuck out of her pussy, I told her to look into my eyes"
"Can I nut in your pussy" I asked. She looked mortified, "No, you said you'd pull out," I gave her a deep thrust"Fuck" " I'm not on Birth control" I looked at her again began pumping her even harder, asking her over and over, finally she said yes. "Yes What Bitch" "Yes you can cum in my Pussy" "Tell me to nut in that pussy" "Nut in my pussy, Nut in my pussy please" "You want my baby?" "Yes I want your baby give me your baby OF Fuck I'm cumming again" "Here it comes, FUCK, OH *******" She grabbed my ass and pulled me in, arching her hips up so she could receive all my seed, deep in her womb. "OMG, I love your Dick baby, I Love you" I just laughed, this white girl had some good ass pussy.
She said she wanted to ride me, while we were on our second go around I heard a door open, she was screaming her head off, bouncing up and down on my Dick, begging men to cum in her again, I looked over and saw a white guy with his mouth wide open, she saw him too,"Fuck" she said, but she didn't stop, she kept going until she came, and I came in her.
She asked him why he was back, he said he wasn't feeling well and he decided to come back early. " What the fuck are you doing?" he asked she just looked, "She's getting some real Dick you punk motherfucker" I stood up, he tried not t look at my semi hard 11 inch dick, but he saw it. "You didn't even use a condom?"
"She likes raw Black Dick I told him" I got dressed and left, she called me later to make sure I got home, I could hear him crying in the background. He hasn't put her out yet, but the baby is due ina couple of months, so we'll see how that goes.
In the next story, I'll tell you about how he had no choice but to accept that his Girl wan now Black Owned.
Wild!

Wow, you have a great attitude. I think the husband needs to be more respectful though.
Why should the woman's HUSBAND be respectful toward the guy who's turning his marriage into a shambles and a laughingstock? Frankly, it sounds like there's little respect in the marriage and I don't see why he hangs around. My hubby wouldn't put up with crap like that. If we don't respect each other and put each other first, above anyone else, then why bother with the marriage.

And I don't have any respect for anyone who interferes with a marriage. Open marriage is one thing, forsing something on one or the other is a totally different kettle of fish.

Why should the woman's HUSBAND be respectful toward the guy who's turning his marriage into a shambles and a laughingstock? Frankly, it sounds like there's little respect in the marriage and I don't see why he hangs around. My hubby wouldn't put up with crap like that. If we don't respect each other and put each other first, above anyone else, then why bother with the marriage.

And I don't have any respect for anyone who interferes with a marriage. Open marriage is one thing, forsing something on one or the other is a totally different kettle of fish.
How is it unrealistic? It's completly realistic, did'nt you once go to Africa, got fucked by an entire African tribe, and crowned queen of Africa?

It's a totally logical series of events, i can't see how that would not add up.

Yes, that was indeed sarcasm. And personally, i am getting SICK of all the fakers on all internet forums. Even on non-sexual forums.

Back